“Little Hotel that Could” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Suites Leesburg

Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Leesburg
Heathsville, Virginia
“Little Hotel that Could”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

High marks because of the staff.
I talked with Riley to book a reservation for two rooms. Extremely professional, friendly and helpful young man.
We were attending a beer-pairing dinner at a local restaurant and knew we had no business on the road after dinner. Riley worked through the manager to arrange a shuttle to pick us up at the restaurant and deposit us at the hotel.
Everything worked as advertised and we had a good time.
This little hotel is clean and affordable. The "big-guys" could learn from this staff. Well done!!
Are you listening Amy??

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
Amy C, General Manager at Comfort Suites Leesburg, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
Hi Marty,

Riley is amazing, he has been a great addition to our team. Customer service is very important to me and I love when my staff is able to provide exceptional service. They are opening several more breweries here in Loudoun so we hope to see you back in the near future. McDowell's Brew Kitchen and Leesburg Brewing are just a quick shuttle trip from the hotel.

I am always listening, and love the feedback regarding your visit. If you have any questions, or if I can assist you any further, please do not hesitate to give me a call. Have a great week and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Sincerely Yours,

Comfort Suites Leesburg

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

As a loyal Comfort Suites customer, this hotel has spacious rooms, clean and quiet with dedicated and friendly staff. I will always choose this hotel any time I visit the DC metro. Fridge and microwave are standard with complementary breakfast is a plus.

Room Tip: staff stand ready to answer all questions.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Dear Loyal Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent visit to the Comfort Suites Leesburg. Staff is key to a great hotel, and we have a friendly group of guest service agents here at the hotel. It is always nice to have staff that are from the area, it helps to provide a better level of service.

We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Leesburg. Have a great week.

Churchton, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

I was so impressed by this hotel. It's so much more than the price point would lead you to expect. The check-in staff was lovely, and the breakfast attendants were totally on top of everything. The physical plant is in great shape. The bathrooms are full of granite, and there are special touches like a free water bottle in the fridge (and as we see fewer fridges even in upper scale hotel, I was really glad to have a fridge). I had no idea that Comfort was on such an upswing!

Room Tip: There's a pool side and a non-pool side. Take your pick.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Amy C, General Manager at Comfort Suites Leesburg, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
Hi Jane,

I have a great staff here at the hotel, so thank you for taking the time to point them out. Comfort Suites Leesburg is not your typical Comfort property. We have a few upgrades that are not found in the brand. The granite, marble and Executive King Whirlpool Suites are unique to our property.
We are always looking for ways to offer a little more.

Thank you again for taking the time to let us know about your stay. I hope if you are in the area in the future, you will come back and stay with us again. Have a great weekend.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

I choose this hotel as my accommodations while taking in the burgeoning brewery scene in Loudoun County, VA. Check in was quick and easy and the room was reasonably priced, spacious, and well kept. I particularly appreciated the amenities provided, including a fridge, a small but useful fitness room, and free shuttle service. The shuttle (available until 11 pm on weekends) particularly came in handy while visiting the nearby historic downtown to enjoy the fine restaurants and bars when the recent snowfall resulted in poor walking conditions.

If you don’t have the time or inclination to travel downtown, there are coffee shops, fast food and chain restaurants, and convenience stores within a stone’s throw.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Prestige,

We will soon have a few more breweries to go with the 40+ Wineries Loudoun is home to. It looks another visit to the Comfort Suites Leesburg is in your future!

McDowell's Brew Kitchen, Vintage 50, and Leesburg Brewing Company are all just a complimentary shuttle trip from the hotel.

Thanks again for taking the time to let us know about your visit, I look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Franklin, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

Staff great on phone.Good location. Quiet. Well supplied breakfast. Good workout room. I would go back anytime I'm in their area. They have special rates for Patrick Henry College business. It is less than an hour from downtown DC.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Dear Elmer,

I would like to thank you for letting us know about your recent visit to the Comfort Suites Leesburg. We have a great sight seeing package with Reston Limo that will take you to DC to see all the monuments. The Udvar Hazy Air and Space Museum is another great location just 15 minutes from the Comfort Suites.

I am happy to hear you had a great visit and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. Have a great weekend.

Stewart, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Comfort Suites for one night when we had a plumbing emergency in our nearby home. This hotel is so nice that it almost makes me wish for more plumbing emergencies so I could have another opportunity to stay here. I'll definitely be recommending it to out of town contacts.

The hotel is attractive and clean. The room was large with two queen beds, a large flat screen TV and a couch and desk. There is no restaurant on-site, but they do offer a free basic breakfast (cereal, bagels, waffles) in the lobby, and the hotel is in walking distance to a deli and a couple of Mexican restaurants.

The hotel provides free wi-fi and free parking. There's a pool, laundry and work-out room. The one big drawback uis that it doesn't allow pets.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Capitolcrew
Amy C, General Manager at Comfort Suites Leesburg, responded to this review, January 13, 2014
Dear Capital Crew,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to fill out a review regarding your recent stay at the Comfort Suites Leesburg. I wish your stay here could have been for a more enjoyable occasion. I am sorry to hear about your plumbing emergency, but I was happy to hear we were able to accommodate your stay.

In event you want to plan a mini "staycation", keep in mind we have our Executive King Whirlpool Suites. A Winery Tour Package or Sweetheart Package might make for a wonderful Valentine's Day getaway!

We look forward to having you as our guest in the future!

Sincerely Yours,

Comfort Suites Leesburg
Also consider these accommodations in or near Leesburg
Hampton Inn and Suites Leesburg
Homewood Suites by Hilton Leesburg
Clarion Inn Historic Leesburg
SpringHill Suites Ashburn Dulles North
Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades
Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North

Been to Comfort Suites Leesburg? Share your experiences!