“Excellent with great staff”

Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Leesburg
Reviewed April 3, 2014

As a loyal Comfort Suites customer, this hotel has spacious rooms, clean and quiet with dedicated and friendly staff. I will always choose this hotel any time I visit the DC metro. Fridge and microwave are standard with complementary breakfast is a plus.

Room Tip: staff stand ready to answer all questions.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Amy C, General Manager at Comfort Suites Leesburg, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2014

Dear Loyal Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent visit to the Comfort Suites Leesburg. Staff is key to a great hotel, and we have a friendly group of guest service agents here at the hotel. It is always nice to have staff that are from the area, it helps to provide a better level of service.

We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Leesburg. Have a great week.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

I was so impressed by this hotel. It's so much more than the price point would lead you to expect. The check-in staff was lovely, and the breakfast attendants were totally on top of everything. The physical plant is in great shape. The bathrooms are full of granite, and there are special touches like a free water bottle in the fridge (and as we see fewer fridges even in upper scale hotel, I was really glad to have a fridge). I had no idea that Comfort was on such an upswing!

Room Tip: There's a pool side and a non-pool side. Take your pick.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Amy C, General Manager at Comfort Suites Leesburg, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2014

Hi Jane,

I have a great staff here at the hotel, so thank you for taking the time to point them out. Comfort Suites Leesburg is not your typical Comfort property. We have a few upgrades that are not found in the brand. The granite, marble and Executive King Whirlpool Suites are unique to our property.
We are always looking for ways to offer a little more.

Thank you again for taking the time to let us know about your stay. I hope if you are in the area in the future, you will come back and stay with us again. Have a great weekend.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Reviewed February 19, 2014

I choose this hotel as my accommodations while taking in the burgeoning brewery scene in Loudoun County, VA. Check in was quick and easy and the room was reasonably priced, spacious, and well kept. I particularly appreciated the amenities provided, including a fridge, a small but useful fitness room, and free shuttle service. The shuttle (available until 11 pm on weekends) particularly came in handy while visiting the nearby historic downtown to enjoy the fine restaurants and bars when the recent snowfall resulted in poor walking conditions.

If you don’t have the time or inclination to travel downtown, there are coffee shops, fast food and chain restaurants, and convenience stores within a stone’s throw.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Prestige,

We will soon have a few more breweries to go with the 40+ Wineries Loudoun is home to. It looks another visit to the Comfort Suites Leesburg is in your future!

McDowell's Brew Kitchen, Vintage 50, and Leesburg Brewing Company are all just a complimentary shuttle trip from the hotel.

Thanks again for taking the time to let us know about your visit, I look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

Staff great on phone.Good location. Quiet. Well supplied breakfast. Good workout room. I would go back anytime I'm in their area. They have special rates for Patrick Henry College business. It is less than an hour from downtown DC.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Dear Elmer,

I would like to thank you for letting us know about your recent visit to the Comfort Suites Leesburg. We have a great sight seeing package with Reston Limo that will take you to DC to see all the monuments. The Udvar Hazy Air and Space Museum is another great location just 15 minutes from the Comfort Suites.

I am happy to hear you had a great visit and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. Have a great weekend.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Comfort Suites for one night when we had a plumbing emergency in our nearby home. This hotel is so nice that it almost makes me wish for more plumbing emergencies so I could have another opportunity to stay here. I'll definitely be recommending it to out of town contacts.

The hotel is attractive and clean. The room was large with two queen beds, a large flat screen TV and a couch and desk. There is no restaurant on-site, but they do offer a free basic breakfast (cereal, bagels, waffles) in the lobby, and the hotel is in walking distance to a deli and a couple of Mexican restaurants.

The hotel provides free wi-fi and free parking. There's a pool, laundry and work-out room. The one big drawback uis that it doesn't allow pets.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Capitolcrew
Amy C, General Manager at Comfort Suites Leesburg, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

Dear Capital Crew,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to fill out a review regarding your recent stay at the Comfort Suites Leesburg. I wish your stay here could have been for a more enjoyable occasion. I am sorry to hear about your plumbing emergency, but I was happy to hear we were able to accommodate your stay.

In event you want to plan a mini "staycation", keep in mind we have our Executive King Whirlpool Suites. A Winery Tour Package or Sweetheart Package might make for a wonderful Valentine's Day getaway!

We look forward to having you as our guest in the future!

Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed December 12, 2013

I reside in TX, visit/work at my corporate Hqs in Ashburn, VA frequently. Over the past 8 years, i've stayed in a dozen hotels in Loudoun County...it took several months before I found a 'home away from home' at the Leesburg Comfort Suites. I've 2006, I've stayed here 500+ nights over 40+ visits. I'm also a Marriott Hotel and Hilton Rewards member, but when I stay in NOVA, I'm totally dedicated to the Leesburg Comfort Suites Hotel. This is ALWAYS a 5-star experience at a reasonable price. From the Manager, Bob, to the Day Manager, Amy, and throughout the entire staff...these folks bend backwards to the breaking point to ensure they engage personally with every guest, accomodate every request, and provide all the 'extras' imaginable to make a stay in this hotel a great, comforting experience. Over the years, I've observed many incredible acts of their dedication to service and hospitality, that I've been compelled to send personal correspondence to Choice Hotels executives, lauding the acts of service and kindness the great Leesburg Comfort Suites team devote on a daily basis to their guests. I wouldn't dream of staying anywhere else - it gives my family great comfort to know that while I travel and work for the US DoD around the world, I'm always among an 'extended family' here in Leesburg. A great, clean, well-equipped room every time, fast/reliable wi-fi, quality breakfast, many extras - how many hotels have a full-access/full-service fitness center (well-maintained workout equipment, not just two treadmills), clean/warm pool/clean hot jacuzzie, access to so many useful work/shopping, support venues (including free shuttle service), and once again - a staff that is simply superb. I have no idea what went wrong for bmorinita13, and I was here while she stayed and sent her review...perhaps an instance of temporary insanity. But I'm not replying to refute her testimony. I'm just sayin' - this is a great hotel, a really great travel experience. I'm not going to post my home phone and email address here, but if anyone wants to contact me (I'm a real person - Dave Kovach) to validate my assessment, I've authorized the staff here to connect directly to me. Please don't let this one review hurt what I know to be a wonderful team of true hospitality professionals at the Leesburg Comfort Suites. Stay here and form your own judgment - you'll be glad you did.
Sincerely,. Dave Kovach, USAF, Retired

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank David K
Amy C, General Manager at Comfort Suites Leesburg, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2014

Dear Dave,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experiences at the Comfort Suites Leesburg. It is always nice to here from our repeat guests. We have enjoyed having you as our guest over the years and we hope that we create a home away from home experience for you during your visits.

I have had the pleasure of working at the Comfort Suites Leesburg for a total of 6 years now, and I must say I am glad to be back. We have a pretty great staff here and we would not be able to provide the quality and service here at the hotel with out the great team we have.

Once again Dave we would like to thank you for your repeat business and taking the time to let us know about your stays here at Comfort Suites Leesburg.

As always, we look forward to seeing you soon!

Sincerely Yours,

Comfort Suites Leesburg

Also consider these accommodations in or near Leesburg
Hampton Inn and Suites Leesburg
Homewood Suites by Hilton Leesburg
Clarion Hotel & Conference Center Leesburg
Embassy Suites by Hilton Dulles - North/Loudoun
6 mi away
SpringHill Suites Ashburn Dulles North
Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling

Been to Comfort Suites Leesburg? Share your experiences!