Comfort Suites Leesburg
$101
Priceline
$93
  • Breakfast included
Lansdowne Resort and Spa(Leesburg)
$220
$139
$125
SpringHill Suites
$139
Homewood
$99
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

All reviewsfree popcornexecutive suitechoice hotelsroom was cleanwedding guestsbedside tabledesk personstay there againindoor poolmorven parkjacuzzi tubwedding venuewarm cookiesrehearsal dinnerson's weddingfamily visitfollowing morning
Reviewed April 10, 2013

This hotel is in town and near everything, staff were friendly and knowledgeable of Leesburg.
We found the room clean and inviting
Breakfast was fine and monitored by a full time attendant, had ham and eggs as well as waffles, food was fresh and nice assortment.
This was our second visit in two years and will stay again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Laura F, General Manager at Comfort Suites Leesburg, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2013

Thank you for choosing Comfort Suites Leesburg for multiple stays. We appreciate your business and your TripAdvisor reveiw. We hope to see your soon.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We refer to Trip Advisor on a regular basis. We usually are in total agreement with the reviews. The members do a great job of giving honest insight. However, this time, the group missed the mark.

We were very disappointed with the Comfort Suites in Leesburg, Virginia.

Although the front desk help was very pleasant, the room was not.

Upon entering the room, we noticed that it was very cold. We thought that since it was an individual unit, that if we turned the heat on, the room would be heated when we came back from supper. It was, but as the night progressed, it was evident that the room was going to be very hot or cold. The thermostat could work no other way. We did not get a good night's rest.

Additionally, there were stands of body hair in the tub. The tub had been cleaned, but the hair was there. Gross. The first two towels we tried to used were stained with brown stains. The toilet paper was awful.

We did not complain because this was an overnight trip. We chose to skip the breakfast because we feared more of the same. We cut our loses and headed out for breakfast.

There are other hotels in the area. Book one of them.

Room Tip: Look elsewhere.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 2011Happy
Laura F, General Manager at Comfort Suites Leesburg, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

I would like to say I am sorry you were disappointed with your recent stay. I can assure you that this not what I expect to hear from one of our guests and that the issues you had are not acceptable at Comfort Suites. I do wish you would have let us know during your stay so we could have made your stay more enjoyable and so that I could have spoken to the staff members to make them aware of the issues. I understand your disappointment but I do hope if you are in the area again you would let us try to make this up to you. I would like for you to contact me personally if you do return to the area so I can make sure your stay is enjoyable. Thank you for your review.

Laura Fletcher

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I would just like to commend the cleaning staff at the Comfort Suites - Leesburg for turning in a Nintendo game system that my grandson left in the hotel. I know these games are expensive and due to the honesty of the cleaning staff to turn this is was greatly appreciated. I would highly recommend this hotel. The breakfast buffet was great and the front desk employees was very polite and helpful. There was pizza delivery that took no longer than 10 minutes deliver and right to my room. It is great when you have kids and don't want to drag them out.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your review I am glad we were able to return the Nintendo game system to you I know how our children/grandchildren love them. I hope that when you return to the area we will see you again.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Wanted a "Winter Leisure Get-A-Way" and Leesburg, VA, was the spot.
We shopped at Leesburg Premium Outlets where there were NO CROWDS and attentive
sales clerks. Perfect activity for a rainy day in the country.

Our hotel was lovely Comfort Suites located inside city limits. This hotel has indoor pool that was well used by all ages. Even though we did not use the pool, we enjoyed watching others splash and play. Also has a nice gym. Business Center. Lobby. Friendly, attentive staff.

Breakfast so good with homemade waffles, oatmeal, juice, coffee, pastries.
Beautiful yard and patio, too. :)

Room Tip: Some rooms have a small balcony.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your review. I hope when you are planning your next "Winter Leisure Get-A-Way" you will again pick Leesburg VA and Comfort Suites Leesburg.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

We stayed here on a cold Feb weekend. The room was very large, the staff was very nice and the shuttle service was handy. We did not use the pool, but we did have the breakfast. It had a wide selection of food and drinks. The eggs were bland that day but that is a small gripe. Central Leesburg is a few minutes up the main road, and I did not notice any road noise. I am a light sleeper, and the heater/ac in the room will keep the fan on continuously so I like that.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Laura F, General Manager at Comfort Suites Leesburg, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

I woud like to thank you for your review. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay at Comfort Suites Leesburg. I hope to see you again soon.

Laura