“2013 Great and relaxing” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Suites Leesburg

Comfort Suites Leesburg
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Leesburg
Roanoke, Virginia
“2013 Great and relaxing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

This hotel is in town and near everything, staff were friendly and knowledgeable of Leesburg.
We found the room clean and inviting
Breakfast was fine and monitored by a full time attendant, had ham and eggs as well as waffles, food was fresh and nice assortment.
This was our second visit in two years and will stay again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Laura F, General Manager at Comfort Suites Leesburg, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Thank you for choosing Comfort Suites Leesburg for multiple stays. We appreciate your business and your TripAdvisor reveiw. We hope to see your soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

We refer to Trip Advisor on a regular basis. We usually are in total agreement with the reviews. The members do a great job of giving honest insight. However, this time, the group missed the mark.

We were very disappointed with the Comfort Suites in Leesburg, Virginia.

Although the front desk help was very pleasant, the room was not.

Upon entering the room, we noticed that it was very cold. We thought that since it was an individual unit, that if we turned the heat on, the room would be heated when we came back from supper. It was, but as the night progressed, it was evident that the room was going to be very hot or cold. The thermostat could work no other way. We did not get a good night's rest.

Additionally, there were stands of body hair in the tub. The tub had been cleaned, but the hair was there. Gross. The first two towels we tried to used were stained with brown stains. The toilet paper was awful.

We did not complain because this was an overnight trip. We chose to skip the breakfast because we feared more of the same. We cut our loses and headed out for breakfast.

There are other hotels in the area. Book one of them.

Room Tip: Look elsewhere.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank 2011Happy
Laura F, General Manager at Comfort Suites Leesburg, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
I would like to say I am sorry you were disappointed with your recent stay. I can assure you that this not what I expect to hear from one of our guests and that the issues you had are not acceptable at Comfort Suites. I do wish you would have let us know during your stay so we could have made your stay more enjoyable and so that I could have spoken to the staff members to make them aware of the issues. I understand your disappointment but I do hope if you are in the area again you would let us try to make this up to you. I would like for you to contact me personally if you do return to the area so I can make sure your stay is enjoyable. Thank you for your review.

Laura Fletcher
Burke, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

I would just like to commend the cleaning staff at the Comfort Suites - Leesburg for turning in a Nintendo game system that my grandson left in the hotel. I know these games are expensive and due to the honesty of the cleaning staff to turn this is was greatly appreciated. I would highly recommend this hotel. The breakfast buffet was great and the front desk employees was very polite and helpful. There was pizza delivery that took no longer than 10 minutes deliver and right to my room. It is great when you have kids and don't want to drag them out.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your review I am glad we were able to return the Nintendo game system to you I know how our children/grandchildren love them. I hope that when you return to the area we will see you again.
Wilmington, Delaware
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

Wanted a "Winter Leisure Get-A-Way" and Leesburg, VA, was the spot.
We shopped at Leesburg Premium Outlets where there were NO CROWDS and attentive
sales clerks. Perfect activity for a rainy day in the country.

Our hotel was lovely Comfort Suites located inside city limits. This hotel has indoor pool that was well used by all ages. Even though we did not use the pool, we enjoyed watching others splash and play. Also has a nice gym. Business Center. Lobby. Friendly, attentive staff.

Breakfast so good with homemade waffles, oatmeal, juice, coffee, pastries.
Beautiful yard and patio, too. :)

Room Tip: Some rooms have a small balcony.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your review. I hope when you are planning your next "Winter Leisure Get-A-Way" you will again pick Leesburg VA and Comfort Suites Leesburg.
Elkridge,MD
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

We stayed here on a cold Feb weekend. The room was very large, the staff was very nice and the shuttle service was handy. We did not use the pool, but we did have the breakfast. It had a wide selection of food and drinks. The eggs were bland that day but that is a small gripe. Central Leesburg is a few minutes up the main road, and I did not notice any road noise. I am a light sleeper, and the heater/ac in the room will keep the fan on continuously so I like that.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Laura F, General Manager at Comfort Suites Leesburg, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
I woud like to thank you for your review. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay at Comfort Suites Leesburg. I hope to see you again soon.

California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

I have stayed a few times at this hotel while visiting a nearby college. They have reasonable rates, extensive amenities, and an accomodating staff. The rooms are clean and comfortable, quiet and off a main street. The hotel is convenient to the major thoroughfares with a 10 minute trip taking me to Purcellville. The outlet mall and other major shopping venues and
restaurants are nearby also. The beds are firm but fine for me even though I prefer a comfort
top mattress usually. In room microwave, mini-fridge, a sofa, table, and desk provide extra convenience for an extended stay. The breakfast area is equipped with paper goods for use at anytime. During the holidays, the hotel was decked out with a tree and the manager arranged special festivities/snacks. I have not used the Dulles airport shuttle, but I understand that they provide a complimentary one. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Laura F, General Manager at Comfort Suites Leesburg, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
Thank you so very much for your review. We are so glad you have chosen to stay at Comfort Suites will visiting Leesburg. We look forward to being able to serve again in the future.

Buffalo, NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

I've stayed at this hotel twice on business and both times the service and staff were excellent. The room was very clean as was the entire property. I needed directions to the airport in another city and the staff was very helpful with routes and suggestions to get around traffic. The very best thing about the hotel is the manager Laura! Outstanding woman who has a sincere interest in each guest and their stay. She takes a great deal of pride in her work and that of the hotel staff.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for your review. I am so glad we have been able to provide your accommodations while in Leesburg. We hope to see you again very soon.

Laura
Also consider these accommodations in or near Leesburg
Hampton Inn and Suites Leesburg
Homewood Suites by Hilton Leesburg
Clarion Inn Historic Leesburg
SpringHill Suites Ashburn Dulles North
Embassy Suites by Hilton Dulles - North/Loudoun
Courtyard Dulles Town Center

Been to Comfort Suites Leesburg? Share your experiences!