“Comfortable, accomodating, convenient” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Leesburg
California
“Comfortable, accomodating, convenient”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

I have stayed a few times at this hotel while visiting a nearby college. They have reasonable rates, extensive amenities, and an accomodating staff. The rooms are clean and comfortable, quiet and off a main street. The hotel is convenient to the major thoroughfares with a 10 minute trip taking me to Purcellville. The outlet mall and other major shopping venues and
restaurants are nearby also. The beds are firm but fine for me even though I prefer a comfort
top mattress usually. In room microwave, mini-fridge, a sofa, table, and desk provide extra convenience for an extended stay. The breakfast area is equipped with paper goods for use at anytime. During the holidays, the hotel was decked out with a tree and the manager arranged special festivities/snacks. I have not used the Dulles airport shuttle, but I understand that they provide a complimentary one. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Laura F, General Manager at Comfort Suites Leesburg, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
Thank you so very much for your review. We are so glad you have chosen to stay at Comfort Suites will visiting Leesburg. We look forward to being able to serve again in the future.

Laura

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Buffalo, NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

I've stayed at this hotel twice on business and both times the service and staff were excellent. The room was very clean as was the entire property. I needed directions to the airport in another city and the staff was very helpful with routes and suggestions to get around traffic. The very best thing about the hotel is the manager Laura! Outstanding woman who has a sincere interest in each guest and their stay. She takes a great deal of pride in her work and that of the hotel staff.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for your review. I am so glad we have been able to provide your accommodations while in Leesburg. We hope to see you again very soon.

Harrisonburg, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012

This was a great hotel. The staff were so helpful especially since the choice hotels made a big mistake and I've heard that other sites do as well. Just call them and book through them, they are nice and will help with any discounts. The kids loved the pool and free breakfast. A wedding seemed to have a great time staying there and had trolley service to the vinyard. I'll stay there again next time I'm in the area!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Carol Q
Laura F, General Manager at Comfort Suites Leesburg, responded to this review, November 14, 2012
Thank you for your review. I am very glad that your family enjoyed staying with us and we look forward to you staying with us again.
Reno, NV
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012

I found this motel to be very good, with a friendly staff. The room was spotless, typical Choice bathroom which was quite satisfactory, very comfortable bed. Heating system worked very well, holding the temp that I set. The usual Choice breakfast, no complaints. The breakfast room was rather small for the number of guests, however. I'd go back.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Laura F, General Manager at Comfort Suites Leesburg, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
I would like to thank you for staying with us and for you review. I appreciate your comment about the breakfast area and I wanted to let you know we have been discussing expanding the seating. Please let me know if you return to the area I will personally handle your reservation.
CALLANDS
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

This place is great for me. Quick and friendly service. Rooms are great. Staff has always been helpful when I arrive and leave in the morning. Been here 4 times and don't plan on staying anywhere else if I am in the area. Thanks Comfort Suites.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Glen Burnie, MD
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

We stayed at this hotel to go to a wedding nearby. The room was nice enough but the pillows were 1/2 the size of a normal pillow. There was only 1 elevator which wasn't good with a completely booked weekend so the wait was long. We were next to the elevator but didn't hear anyone. All in all, we would stay there again if we were in the area.

Room Tip: Stay away from 221 and 223 as it is over the balcony from the registration, breakfast area and it is...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Laura F, General Manager at Comfort Suites Leesburg, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
I am glad overall you enjoyed your stay and would return to our property in the future. In response to your concerns we as a Comfort Suites are required by Choice Hotels International to use these pillows. I will let you know that we will have new pillow standard in December 2013 with soft and firm options for our guests. I am sorry your wait for the elevator was long unfortuantely I am not able to fix this issue. I do hope to see you in the future if you would be in the area please make sure to ask for me specifically.
Laura Fletcher
Aurora, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012

I always stay here on business, probably almost 10 times total over the last 5 years. Hotel is what you expect from Comfort Suites: pretty much an upgraded Comfort Inn. Hotel is always clean, rooms are always clean and comfortable. The hotel is back off of the main street, so that's nice. It's close to restaurants and shopping as well (a mile or two) including your typical chain restaurants as well as the Leesburg Premium Outlets.

Never a complain from me and I always leave satisfied.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Leesburg
Homewood Suites by Hilton Leesburg
Hampton Inn and Suites Leesburg
Clarion Inn Historic Leesburg
Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades
Embassy Suites by Hilton Dulles - North/Loudoun
SpringHill Suites Ashburn Dulles North

Been to Comfort Suites Leesburg? Share your experiences!