New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Lansdowne, Virginia
“Closed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

My last visit to Velocity 5 the bar was sticky. Visited last and weekend Velocity 5 was closed and changed to Lansdowne Tavern.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Kenneth L

“Very loud Sports Bar”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

Tv's blaring so loud you can't the person next to you. Food was decent bar type food and prices were good. I would take the kids again bc they have kids meals at great prices that are close to adult portions. It was a Sunday and a game day but we went back again on a non game day and it was still super loud music. I just need to remember my excedrin before I go.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
1 Thank VAfamilyO
Charlestown, Ireland
“Good burger!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

My favorite burger: sautéed mushrooms and onions. They make a delicious one. I've also had their crab cake sliders which are served with a Remoulade sauce. Another big plus is the staff. They have a way of making everyone feel special.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank brewskiman
Arlington, Virginia
“Come Thirsty, NOT Hungry”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Great bar atmosphere with a good mix of both younger and older crowd, clean, friendly service and relaxing environment -- but WAIT! The food is beyond gross ... so don't go or get hungry! I've visited several times thinking maybe it was a bad kitchen day, nope, just bad all around. Even basic fare is terrible -- we are talking gross slimy burgers, greasy, limp fries and just take that calamari starter off the menu ... battered rubber bands taste better than that! The location, the decor, the friendly staff and the fantastic bar COULD make this place a great hang-out if they'd just fix the kitchen.

• Visited February 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
Indiana, Pennsylvania
“This place has it all!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

I have family in Virginia and I visit a few times a year. When I am in town, eating food and having a few drinks is always on the "to do" list. We make it a point to stop at Velocity Five and we are never disappointed. The only thing I think this place needs is a location in Pennsylvania!
I will see you guys again in a few months!
Adam