“A great dinning experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of La Lou Bistro

La Lou Bistro
Ranked #42 of 212 Restaurants in Leesburg
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Lovettsville
“A great dinning experience”
Reviewed August 17, 2014

I brought my wife to La Lou Bistro on a "date night" and we both really enjoyed the food and the service. We shared a bowl of the Vichyssoise soup. My wife had the Tri-color salad and the Bouillabaisse and I had the Mussels and Sea Food Paella. All of the dishes were excellent. The service was fantastic as well. The owner, Mohamed, came to our table several times to make sure we liked our food and we were getting good service. We will definitely go to La Lou Bistro again.

• Visited August 2014

Chicago, Illinois
“Special seating, treated like royality.”
Reviewed August 12, 2014

We talked to the owner earlier in the evening and said to come back, no problem with seating.
When we arrived a large party of 20 or more were sitting outside. We really wanted to sit outside after having come from Chicago's polar vortex! The owner himself brought out a table and chairs and seated us in the middle of the courtyard. We asked for recommendations and were not disappointed. Gazpacho soup,lobster ravioli, paellla, shrimp and chicken. All delicious. Wonderful wine list. The owner served us and discussed each meal. Atmosphere and service were outstanding.

• Visited June 2014
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Absolutely great time!”
Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

Just had lunch here because of reviews. We were not disappointed one bit. What a fabulous lunch and quaint place with fresh delicious food. Five in our party and everyone was more than pleased with their selection. Definitely need to return for paella.

Brussels, Région De Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium
“Perfect”
Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

For a small American restaurant, this place is absolutely perfect. Amazing food, great quality and super taste. Decently priced too.

Leesburg, Virginia
“Fresh, Delicious, Creative Cuisine”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

Great atmosphere, owners, and food! We went there last night for my birthday dinner. The owners made us feel welcome and comfortable. The meal started with a tapenade that was outstanding, served with flatbread. I was too embarrassed to ask for more, but would have been content to make a meal out of it. Next, for appetizers we ordered the calamari (fabulous) and the bastilla (a wonderful Moroccan dish) that pleasantly surprised everybody at the table (some had never tried it before). I ordered the seafood paella.... SO good!! Dessert was a light, tangy mango and guava mousse cake that was perfection. I know I sound like I'm gushing, but it takes a lot to impress me, and this place definitely did the job. The prices range from affordable to expensive. It just depends on what you order. I can't wait to go back!

• Visited June 2014