“The Best Place to Eat in Leesburg!!”
Review of La Lou Bistro

La Lou Bistro
Ranked #34 of 214 Restaurants in Leesburg
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Leesburg, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Best Place to Eat in Leesburg!!”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Mahamod is the best chef hands down! Besides having a wonderful, welcoming personality, his food is terrific!! My personal favorite is the lamb tangine, though the merguez kabobs are very tasty. On the few times we have taken our son with us, it was a wonderful experience. The bread and olive spread to start is addicting!! Seriously, you want a great place to go that is worth every penny and then some.... go to La Lou Bistro!!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Gretchen F

Washington, D.C.
“Good but.....”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Food is very good; pricey but good, maybe I should say it like that. Menu is fresh ingredient driven and a very strong wine list. Ambiance is a bit lacking, but not for lack of effort on the owners part. Very extensive menu and obvious fresh, fresh, fresh ingredients are used for everything. I'd recommend it.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank rmc1971
Falls Church, Virginia
“Quite charming”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

What a charming little restaurant. The host (I think the owner) made us feel as if we were eating in his home. We had brunch, the home fries were the best I have had in a long time. Very reasonable prices for what you get. Wish it was closer to home - I would be a regular.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Motzof4
“Delicious!”
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

Highly recommend this place! Great food! Tasty, delicious, well made, fresh! The best French onion soup I've had in the area!! Good service, the restaurant is connected with the theatre next door, clean, friendly stuff, fair prices! Love it!! Love it!!!

• Visited October 2013
Virginia
“We did have a light lunch, but it was so tasty”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

We ordered the side pita bread with olive tapenade and it was fabulous.
The owner was friendly and our server as ell, our wine, and salad that we split was really really good.
We especially liked the piece of garlic/ Cheese slice of bread on the side.
The atmosphere was calm and cozy. I want to visit again so I can eat a big entree for dinner..

• Visited September 2013