“Beautiful Visit”

Ball's Bluff Battlefield Regional Park
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Facilities very lacking but nice walk - interesting history and I'm really surprised it still exists. See it soon before townhouses over take it!

There are newer reviews for Ball's Bluff Battlefield Regional Park

Reviewed September 13, 2012

My husband and I have been here twice this week with our dog. Great hills, good workout and amazingly marked trails. You will definitely get your sweat rollin' if you hike this at a good pace. Thank you, Leesburg, Parks-n-Recreation! What a fun discovery!

Reviewed September 9, 2012

It has a very small dedicated cemetery and that's about it. A tour guide will try and amaze you with stories of days of olde if he's around. Otherwise, no wild life to speak of or anything else to look at. Be careful on the "trails" especially the closer to the river you get.

Reviewed June 13, 2012

I'm a battlefield freak and I found this spot 11 years ago. Now my daughter lives nearby and I like to hike around every one in a while. It puts the battle in perspective to see the layout of the land. They offer tours on the weekend but I've not participated.

Reviewed January 4, 2012

It's hard to find (just beyond a housing area near Leesburg) but it's worth the stop to see the walking exhibits and gain a better understanding of one of the Union Army's fiascoes of 1861.

2  Thank Snidudad