“Amazing time!” 5 of 5 stars

Tally Ho Theatre
Ranked #20 of 76 things to do in Leesburg
“Amazing time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

I've been part of the leesburg community since I was a kid. I enjoyed the theatre for the movies and now I can enjoy it for its performing arts. I'll admit I was hesitant at first, hate to see the movies go, but it was a great time. Congratulations to Don Devine and his family on the next big hot spot of Leesburg!

Visited June 2013

Lovettsville, Virginia
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Classic old time theater!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I haven't been since the remodel! Before the remodel they kept it pretty clean. The staff was always very friendly, nice and helpful. The movie selections though limited were always good clean shows. The matinee deals and kids specials during the summer were unbeatable! The concession prices are affordable. For an inexpensive family night, this is a neat place to go to take in a movie. I am looking forward to checking it out again now that they have done the remodeling!

Visited June 2012
Purcellville, Virginia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Sad to see a hometown landmark look so awful”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

Excited to see how it looks now that they renovated. It's a music venue now...but cannot really see much change from the outside. Stay tuned!

1 Thank JBMellor
ASHBURN, vA.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Leesburg really needs a great theater and stage as it grows.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

Not really dusappointed but I feel that the structure is second rate and does not reflect the opportunityt it has to become a first class venue to provide major performance presentation.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank NORMANDIEAshburnn
Harpers Ferry, West Virginia, United States
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“A true classic”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

I may be biased, because I've been going here for more than three decades. It's a real treat to take my kids to the same theater that I went to as a kid. Not much has changed, which is a bonus when I'm in the mood for something that reminds me of days gone by.

Visited April 2012