“Classic old time theater!”
Review of Tally Ho Theatre

Tally Ho Theatre
Ranked #23 of 79 things to do in Leesburg
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I haven't been since the remodel! Before the remodel they kept it pretty clean. The staff was always very friendly, nice and helpful. The movie selections though limited were always good clean shows. The matinee deals and kids specials during the summer were unbeatable! The concession prices are affordable. For an inexpensive family night, this is a neat place to go to take in a movie. I am looking forward to checking it out again now that they have done the remodeling!

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Excited to see how it looks now that they renovated. It's a music venue now...but cannot really see much change from the outside. Stay tuned!

2  Thank JBMellor
Reviewed December 20, 2012

I may be biased, because I've been going here for more than three decades. It's a real treat to take my kids to the same theater that I went to as a kid. Not much has changed, which is a bonus when I'm in the mood for something that reminds me of days gone by.

Reviewed November 22, 2012

Facility was disqusting... sticky floors, dirty chairs, don't even want to begin talking about the restrooms. It needs complete overhaul and better managing. It's historic and could be great, but I won't go back in!

1  Thank 1023Heidi
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Too bad, August 31, 2012 was the last showing in this historic theater. My son loves to walk there to see movies, but no more as it is being let go.

1  Thank Divecop3