“Over crowded with average coffee.”
Review of Starbucks

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #7 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Leesburg
Reviewed January 26, 2013

The place is too small for the busy area so it is always overcrowded. Their coffee is average at best.

Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

I've visited quite a few Starbucks, and this is one of my favorites. They remembered me after just 2 visits! They're always quick, friendly and get my drink right.

Reviewed January 5, 2012

Okay, I'm biased. I've been going to this same Starbucks for about 9 years now. Being on a first name basis with some of the staff probably makes me a little biased but its that kind of friendliness and familiarity that keeps me coming back. I used to go every day that I worked, and it was and is a great place to meet up with friends. Its not the closest Starbucks to my house and is a few blocks out of my way to go to work these days, but its still "my" Starbucks. The coffee is typical Starbucks coffee and the same goes for the food, but the people there make it feel like home.