“Gluten Free Pizza!” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
San Diego, California
“Gluten Free Pizza!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

Finally, affordable gluten free pizza with normal toppings. Their regular pizza is very good too. Other takeout items are just OK.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank exNYfamily

Philomont, Virginia
“Take out was so-so ...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2011

We used to eat here all the time when we lived in Leesburg back in the 90s. At that time, their pizza was the best in town! Sadly, I can't say the same thing about our take-out order this weekend. We ordered a large Sicilian pizza with toppings. We mostly got pizza crust. For about $24 the toppings were skimpy and the crust was nothing special. I realize that a Sicilian pizza has a big thick crust and that's what we like. But this crust was pretty hard and not particularly tasty. I don't think we'll be getting take-out here again. On the plus side, however, the order was ready on time as promised and the staff was very pleasant.

• Visited October 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars
Leesburg, Virginia
“Not a good value for the money. For the price of an entree I would expect full service.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

My girls and I frequented this restaurant several years ago as it is adjacent to the establishment where they took dance lessons. The restaurant has changed for the worse.

I visited this restaurant twice in the past month and both times I was disappointed each time by the service, the food and the value.

The restaurant is set up so that you place your order counter. A server will then bring your food out when it is ready.

On our last visit I had two children and myself. I was surprised by the menu prices. $13.00 for a small plate of average lasagna and the same for chicken parmesan. They came with garlic bread ...but no salad. Lunch for the three of us in a mostly serve yourself environment was $42. All I had was a small greek salad. Nothing special about it. I don't see myself going back.

• Visited August 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars
1 Thank runningtravel2010
Leesburg, Virginia
“Average.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2011

Very average strip mall sub and pizza place. I find their prices to be ridiculously expensive though. The owners do a lot for the community so I occasionally find myself sucking it up and forking it over. The food is way better over at Giovanni's.

Virginia
“Best Pizza in Town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2011

This place has been consistently good for the 8 years I have lived in this area. The pizza is one of the best quality I have ever had. Great for casual family dinner.

• Visited February 2011