“My favorite place for sushi in Leesburg”

Jasmine Chinese Cuisine
Ranked #29 of 223 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery
Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband and I order sushi more often than the Chinese cuisine at Jasmine. The Sushi Sashimi Combo for two is generous, fresh and delicious! My daughter, who is a picky eater, loves their lo mein and orders take out from there often.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

I've been going here since they opened. Hadn't been for a while. Slow service and order was incomplete. When I asked about the rest, all staff disapeared for 15 min., then told me they were out of the rest of my order. Even a hair in the drink to top it off. No apology, just excuses. Two members of my party ended up stuck in the restroom the rest of the evening. Won't be going back due to owner and kitchen not taking care of guests. The rest of the food was good.

1  Thank A B
Reviewed July 31, 2012

We've been going to Jasmine for a couple of years now, and the food is always delicious. The dumplings are so plump, delicious and tender ~ no hard, thick edges. We order them every time, they are so good! I usually get the Moo Shi Pork, which is really good and so plentiful that I take half home for lunch the next day! My husband usually gets the General Tso's Chicken, which he loves, although we ate there tonight at he said the chicken was dry. I must say that the ambiance in Jasmine leaves much to be desired ~ it feels like someone's basement rec room with the wood paneling and it is a bit dark. There is a weird odor when you walk in also ~ it almost smells like mildew, although the restaurant is clean. The people there are friendly and service is efficient. It is a good value for your $$. When we want Chinese food, we always go to Jasmine.

Reviewed June 24, 2012

We had the following items:

hand made steamed dumplings A+
I had orange peel Shrimp which was exceptional A++
Seishuan Green Beans A++

We also had a variety of Sushi which was also excellent We had California roll, Spicy Tuna, and two different rolls that had Shrimp Tempura inside with other things... All excellent. Highly recommended.

Reviewed June 10, 2012

I have been here twice. Lunch on a weekday was nice enough. We had Chinese, and the food was good. We came for dinner on a Friday night, not so good. We were seated immediately, but then were ignored for ten plus minutes. One other couple gave up and left while we were waiting for our waiter. The owner peeked in the room and I signaled that we had not been helped. His wife came in to help us. We ordered sushi and she said they only had one sushi chef and the sushi would take 35 minutes to prepare! We left at that point. One sushi chef on a Friday night? Not good.

1  Thank Tracy A
Shaun D, Owner at Jasmine Chinese Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2012

I apologize for your less than positive experience. It doesn't often happen, but the Friday you are referring to found us extremely short staffed and one of our sushi chefs left the company on very short notice. Again, I apologize, we did the best we could under the circumstances.