“Black Sheep Pizza!”

Ranked #4 of 218 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Fire Works is now a three-time winner of Loudoun's best pizza, in Leesburg Today's annual People's Choice Awards! A gourmet pizzeria located in Market Station, Fire Works is proud to work with local farmers to incorporate their agricultural bounty into the menu, emphasizing creativity, sustainability and unique dining experiences. Diners will find a broad selection of craft-brewed beer, with daily tap rotations, seasonal selections and over 100 bottled beers to satisfy any palate. Fire Works also offers a wine list featuring both local names and offerings from around the world. Beyond pizza, you'll always find fresh salads, appetizers, pasta, calzones, soups, sandwiches and tasty desserts. Gluten free....fear not, we have you covered with a full line of Gluten Free pizza, appetizers, desserts and even Gluten free Cider and BEER!!
Sterling, Virginia
“Black Sheep Pizza!”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Fireworks has a great beer list, a wonderful deck and outdoor eating space, and the best gourmet pizza I've had. The Black Sheep Pizza is unexpected, wonderful, tasty, and a reason to go to Leesburg in itself. Been back several times since discovering it.

• Visited July 2013

Bristow, Virginia
“Could use more sauce on the pizza!”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Been wanting to try this place for a while and we finally did on a Saturday at 2. The place was packed but luckily we got a table. Right after we got there this is a wait. In good weather they have several outdoor tables. Booths and tables but very close together and it gets loud. There is a small bar. Service was great --lots of beer choices and a few wine choices. We designed our own pizza. Husband really liked the crust -- thin. We said "light on the cheese" which meant almost no cheese. And I thought they were a bit skimpy on the sauce. We ate a whole 14 in pizza so we must have liked it. But next time I will tell them extra sauce and light on the cheese on just his half (lol). Would definitely go again.

• Visited January 2014
Washington, D.C.
“Alot of fuss that I don't understand”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Honestly, the food is ok. I don't think it is "to die for" as one friend puts it. Generally the atmosphere is very loud, and not a great place to have a conversation. Long lines to wait for pizza really is hard for me to understand. That said, pizza was served piping hot, good beer list and waiter was attentive. But a 45 minute wait, so loud I couldn't hear my wife talk, and constant checking on if bill was paid was too much for me.

Visited November 2013
Leesburg, Virginia
“Excellent Bang for the Buck”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Have eaten here about a dozen times. This place is a favorite among locals (those living nearby and visiting family). Tasty Italian food (Pizza, calzones, stromboli, etc), good beer selection, and both indoor and outdoor seating. Cost of a beer is average- anywhere from $5-$10 per bottle/can/glass (fancier craft beers from further away run closer to 10). Pizza runs $10-$20 for 10"-16" with options to create your own or choose a specialty (examples: Virginia Luau, the Fireworks). Wine is available also. As with any sit-down your mileage with vary for service, but generally expect to get in and out in under an hour under normal conditions.

Visited October 2013
Great Falls, Virginia
“One of the best ever”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

I decided to pick up their black sheep on the way back home. They suggested that they would leave the Pizza slightly uncooked due to the long drive and I would have to spend another 10 minutes baking the Pizza at 350. Well I did not make it home for another 2 hours and the pizza was obviously cold by now. Anyway it was reheated (or baked an additional 12 minutes). Oh, after all the delay and a loss of some of that hot oven freshness from the store, this Pizza was out of this world. A unanimous vote within the family. The crust (and the wheat) was probably right from the farm and not a factory. Ingredients were full of taste. Possibly local organic produce. This place was full on a Sunday evening while I waited for my Pizza and understandingly so. Next time in Leesburg, this place should not be missed. We now plan to dine in next time. Add to all this is the Ambience both inside and outside the restaurant. Staff was helpful and enthusiastic to help out with the selection as I was new to the place. Great firewood Pizza

• Visited December 2013