“Outstanding Pizza”

Ranked #4 of 222 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Fire Works is now a three-time winner of Loudoun's best pizza, in Leesburg Today's annual People's Choice Awards! A gourmet pizzeria located in Market Station, Fire Works is proud to work with local farmers to incorporate their agricultural bounty into the menu, emphasizing creativity, sustainability and unique dining experiences. Diners will find a broad selection of craft-brewed beer, with daily tap rotations, seasonal selections and over 100 bottled beers to satisfy any palate. Fire Works also offers a wine list featuring both local names and offerings from around the world. Beyond pizza, you'll always find fresh salads, appetizers, pasta, calzones, soups, sandwiches and tasty desserts. Gluten free....fear not, we have you covered with a full line of Gluten Free pizza, appetizers, desserts and even Gluten free Cider and BEER!!
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Enjoyed my 2nd visit to Fireworks. The pizza is outstanding, and the menu is wide ranging to meet everyone's palet. We stopped in for a late lunch, and the wait staff was courteous and accommodating. The pizza came very quick and was delicious. I'm looking forward to our next visit.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

I visited Fireworks around Easter and wrote the review about my in-laws and I being turned away for being too big of a party... since then, the owner contacted me and apologized for the way things unfolded and even sent me a letter in the mail asking me to give the business another chance. I was so impressed by the communication on behalf of the owner that I agreed... plus, the pizza (as I said before) is great! My only grief in the first place was with the policy of not being able to seat a party of 9 on a Saturday night, when we were more than willing to wait. My husband and I plan to return with a few of our friends very soon. Thank you, Steve!

Reviewed May 10, 2013

Who doesn't love pizza. I tell you what, Fireworks is an explosion of flavor like the title. The pizza is thin, fresh, and different than you avarage (company or store bought) pizza. I tried many but my favorite is the Smokey Blue. These are the ingredients:
Gorgonzola ▪ Wood Roasted Onions ▪
Baker’s Bacon ▪ Organic Tomato Sauce ▪
Rosemary ▪ Balsamic Glaze

If that doesn't melt you taste buds, then I don't know what will. And if you've read any of my other posts, you would know that I LOVE BACON. It just makes everything better, even dessert.
Give them a shot, I'm sure you'll be satisfied. Thanks for reading!!!

Reviewed May 8, 2013

This is my 4th time coming here with friends. We don't come as a family often because my youngest son doesn't eat pizza and he won't eat their mac and cheese because it has ham and peas in it. The rest of us love the cozy casual decor and location, great service and food. My favorites are their calzones and pizza because they use local sausage and bacon that's Yummy. Pizza is not greasy and it is made fresh to order. My one friend loves their shrimp salad. Kids love their root beer, pizza and dessert selections. This is not NY style pizza, its brick oven fresh to the table. I recommend this place as a clean, decent pizza establishment with a great selection of beer and dessert. Parking can be tight but there is a free public garage across the street that is very close walking distance.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

You won't find a better pizza in many places. It is a comfortable little restaurant with great service and offers much more than just pizza. Excellent in its category! Try it!