“Top notch Pizza and Beer” 4 of 5 bubbles

Fire Works Pizza
Ranked #4 of 213 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Fire Works is now a three-time winner of Loudoun's best pizza, in Leesburg Today's annual People's Choice Awards! A gourmet pizzeria located in Market Station, Fire Works is proud to work with local farmers to incorporate their agricultural bounty into the menu, emphasizing creativity, sustainability and unique dining experiences. Diners will find a broad selection of craft-brewed beer, with daily tap rotations, seasonal selections and over 100 bottled beers to satisfy any palate. Fire Works also offers a wine list featuring both local names and offerings from around the world. Beyond pizza, you'll always find fresh salads, appetizers, pasta, calzones, soups, sandwiches and tasty desserts. Gluten free....fear not, we have you covered with a full line of Gluten Free pizza, appetizers, desserts and even Gluten free Cider and BEER!!
Reston, Virginia
“Top notch Pizza and Beer”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

We stop by this place every time we ever go to Leesburg. It has always impressed and has never disappointed. The Pizza is made from all fresh ingredients some locally sourced. The Beer is from all over the world and the bartender is an expert on beer and other forms of liquor.

Tip: If there is a wait for a table, sit at the bar. The service there, and at the tables too, is highly attentive and especially helpful.

Tip2: The Margarita pizza is to die for.

• Visited March 2013

Ashburn, Virginia
“I'd rather have $1 frozen pizza”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

It truly amazes me how this place is still in operation. Maybe it's status that the yuppies in Leesburg have to posses when they tell their friends they ate here, again. I just don't understand.

My girlfriend and I came here on a Sunday afternoon at 1pm. The wait period was 30 minutes. Which I can understand since it is lunch time. This was my first time, she ate here before. I didn't want to stay that long to wait for pizza but did anyway as it would have taken longer for pizza anywhere else.

The place holds 14 tables so it's small and you are packed in like sardines. When we got to our table, it wasn't wiped down and food was still on the chairs. Amazing.

The waitress we had was more interested in her cell phone and red bull. She messed up our simple order, never checked on us, no apology, nothing. We didn't tip her.

The food was sub par, not worth the wait. The beer selection is good but total wine and more has a better and bigger selection, I can go there when I picked up my Elio's pizza at Giant. It will be a King's feast compared to what you get here.

Food was pricey too considering the lack of service and poor food quality.

I will never step foot back in here, which I know the owners don't care. Because the leesburg yuppies will always be willing to go back, waste their time and money on bootleg pizza.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great Pizza, if you eat in”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

The pizza is really the reason to come here. They have more on the menu, but I've never branched out other than a starter salad. You can have any kind of pizza you have the taste for, but don't be surprised when they charge for a topping or calzone filling substitution. They have a good European beer list, but it is as overpriced as everywhere else in the area.

The service is usually pretty good, usually. I don't like the pizza as take-out. I can't figure it out, but it is just not as good as eat-in. The atmosphere is fun, but tight; expect crowds on weekends.

This place is a Leesburg staple. I'll definitely be back.

• Visited December 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Delicious Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

We stopped here on a day-trip to Leesburg out from Washington, D.C. We ate fairly late in the day, and yet this restaurant was still packed. The food explains why.

We were sitting by the kitchen and absolutely every dish that went by looked tempting. We started with soup (original and tasty), an appetizer (very flavorful), and split a pizza (mouth-watering). We had plenty left over, but with so many options, we couldn't narrow it down any further.

The decor and atmosphere is serviceable rather than delightful, but it's clear you go here for the food, which I highly recommend.

• Visited January 2013
Leesburg, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Outstanding Pizza and Beer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

Absolutely the best pizza in Leesburg. Every single pizza I've tried has been fabulous Ingredients are organic and high quality. To top it off, there is a wide selection of craft beers and an excellent wine list for a pizza joint.

Visited December 2012