“OK Mexican”

Del Rio Mexican Restaurant & Comedy Club
Ranked #42 of 219 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 15, 2013

They have a buffet for lunch thats OK but I would rather order off the menu. The wait staff is pleasant but nothing to write home about. I wish it were better. Its very convenient.

There are newer reviews for Del Rio Mexican Restaurant & Comedy Club

Reviewed November 2, 2012

Good food, nice people. Friendly. I like the flautas, especially, but I haven't had anything there I disliked. The salsa is good. Some people could think it's spicey, but it's just right for me. The prices are good, especially the lunch buffet . . . don't know how they do it. If you're looking for a "sit down" during the week, but you need it to be faster than ordering, the buffet might work for you.

We used to take our kids there when they were "little" . . . you can look for the burro statue out front.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

I usually like a wide variety of food, but every time I go there I order the cheese enchiladas because they're so good!

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Very good food, the services is a little slow, but they are friendly and welcoming. The salsa is awesome. Reasonably priced food too! Outside seating is nice, but some of the chairs are more like lounging chairs, not dinner time chairs. Id def go back!

1  Thank LoveLifeAlways7
Reviewed December 18, 2011

I've been going here for years. Just good quick mexican food. A fantastic lunch buffet. Right priced, good bargain.