“Breakfast stop”

Georgetown Cafe & Bakery
Ranked #4 of 4 Bakeries in Leesburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 6, 2013

I stopped here on a weekday for a late breakfast just after the Labor Day holiday. The town was dead and I had the place to myself. Basic breakfast (eggs, bacon, home fries, toast) was good. Coffee was also good. What I enjoyed the most was chatting with my server D'Jamie and listening to the Luther Vandross music he chose to play.

Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

Service is great. Food was good. Could have been a little more flavorful. All in all it was good. Bar next door. May come back later for it.

1  Thank ilv2trvlWilmingtonNc
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I always choice the special of the day seams to be the best value. Menu items are good but I find this the best.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Very good food, great service, friendly people and relaxing environment! Prices were moderate, good place for lunch.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

We went here for brunch after walking around downtown Leesburg!! It was cute and so we decided to check it out! I got the eggs benedict and it was awesome!! My husband got blueberry crepes and they were delicious too! The service was great!! I have no complaints!! :)