“Great service. Nice ambience!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
wilmington nc
“Great service. Nice ambience!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

Service is great. Food was good. Could have been a little more flavorful. All in all it was good. Bar next door. May come back later for it.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
1 Thank ilv2trvlWilmingtonNc

Lovettsville, Virginia, United States
“always a great place for a sandwich”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I always choice the special of the day seams to be the best value. Menu items are good but I find this the best.

Visited January 2013
Virginia
“A Great Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Very good food, great service, friendly people and relaxing environment! Prices were moderate, good place for lunch.

Visited September 2012
Lynchburg, Virginia
“Great Sunday Brunch!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

We went here for brunch after walking around downtown Leesburg!! It was cute and so we decided to check it out! I got the eggs benedict and it was awesome!! My husband got blueberry crepes and they were delicious too! The service was great!! I have no complaints!! :)

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars
Portland, Oregon
“I would give it 0 stars, an overall poor experience, and not worth it”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

I would give it 0 stars, if possible. My father and I were coming back from Harper's Ferry and decided to give this restaurant a try because we had a coupon. We live close to Leesburg and commented on how cute the downtown is, and on a non-100+ degree day, we were wanting to come back to explore. Therefore, we wanted to find a good restaurant that we could eat at when the weather was cooler for our wanderings. So, despite the fact that the restaurant was empty even at prime lunch hour, we went in. We were very uncomfortable being the only two in the restaurant as the (I am guessing owner or manager) waiter had no choice but to watch us...and watch us...I really felt like we were on display. We ordered our drinks, my father a coffee and me orange soda, which came fast, but my dad said the coffee was very bitter and the owner actually told us it was Kirkland (Costco) single serve packs. Now, don't get me wrong, I love Costco and its brand, but when you are paying $2+ for coffee in a restaurant, you want something non-mainstream and fun, something different, not something that you know is only costing them 5 cents a cup. Also, my soda was FLAT...the first time ever I have received flat, stale soda in a restaurant. The suspicious sound of a bottle opening altered me to this, and I saw our waiter opening a 2-liter bottle of soda that was almost empty, and had obviously been around for a long time. So this is why restaurants have soda machines! Then came the meals. My dad got the Chicken Marsala, which came with a side salad, and I got the Philly Cheese steak Wrap with the onion soup (it was French onion). His salad and my soup came out first. My soup was literally piping hot even when I was done with the rest of my meal--I enjoy items that are not, but not that hot! I had to put ice cubes in it to cool it down to try to start eating it after eating my wrap, and that just made it a watery mess. It was not good: the cheese, what little there was, was wrapped around maybe 3 croutons, and the onions were leathery and limp and lacked any flavor. After hearing about the Costco coffee, I seriously wondered if they got the soup from their frozen section, as well. My father's meal was one little piece of chicken that wasn't that good, bare amounts of sauce, and canned mushrooms. Then there must have been a whole pound of spaghetti on his plate. The sauce didn't cover nearly that much and it was so not worth it for the price; again, I have to wonder if the Marsala sauce was canned. My wrap was nothing special AT ALL; something I could have made, and I almost burned my kitchen down once. There was hardly any cheese on my CHEESE steak, the steak was decent but still reminded me of Steakums, and it fell apart as I tried to eat it. The french fries were obviously frozen as there was no texture and the insides didn't have that fluffy potato feel you get with fresh, cut-in-the-restaurant fries. We were very disappointed, especially when we saw the almost 40 dollar bill, the coupon only decreasing our hurt slightly. We will have to look elsewhere for our go-to Leesburg spot!

• Visited July 2012