“Best Pho in Leesburg”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 1, 2012

We eat here about 2 times a month and always get the Garden Rolls to start and the Pho for the meal. I make sure that I always have enough to bring home with me.

1  Thank Aedwards686

Reviewed December 6, 2011

BEST pho hands down in town! everything we have eaten here (and we lived right down the street for almost a year) has been so good! The saigon pancakes, the Grilled Pork over vermicelli, and of course the Pho! We eat here at least once a week!
Don't judge by the outside, the food will blow you away!

1  Thank Laura J
Reviewed September 13, 2011

I visited here a couple times during my stay. During the week, there are some nice choices on the special lunch menu. I especially liked the garden roll, Vietnamese salad and pork served with steamed rice. My son's Vietnamese pancakes - excellent, too. They serve Pho, like most other Vietnamese restaurants, but it's nice to have a decent selection of other items.

The service was excellent and we will visit again. It has easy parking and a pleasant mirrored interior.

1  Thank Marchelaw
Reviewed November 18, 2010

Although the location (in a strip mall) leaves a lot to be desired, the food is great and so is the value. If you like Vietnamese food, you will not be disappointed.

It's not a fancy restaurant and not everyone speaks English well but they make an effort and the service is friendly and efficient.

They have takeout too. This is our emergency dinner place - call and 20 minutes later the food is ready to go.

1  Thank Leesburg_VAWilson
Reviewed October 28, 2010

Xuan Saigon is a small, family restaurant. The chef is fantastic! The food is authentic Vietnamese, and the desserts are French. It is reasonably priced, and totally delicious. We have been there numerous times, sometimes just 2, sometimes a large party. It is always delicious! Don't miss this gem!

1  Thank lovesailtrip