“Excellent Indian” 4 of 5 bubbles

Add it.
Angeethi
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout
Description: a real hidden gem - authentic Indian cuisine, great bar with Indian, international and Indian beers and drinks, quiet and warm lighting that makes a perfect date night
Round Hill, Virginia
“Excellent Indian”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2012

I recently tried Angeethi for the first time, and was pleasantly suprised. The food was very good and authentic, with quite a bit of variety on the menu. I had a curry dish, and the other two people I was with had some sort of tandori chicken and salmon. All three dishes were very good. Additionally, the service was excellent and attentive.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Not the same....now terrible!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2012

I used the frequent the one in Herndon, and honestly, always enjoyed. I went to the one in leesburg, at the holiday inn, and oh my.....I will NEVER go back again. The lamb, had the skin still on...and by the way, I'm just hoping it was lamb. The food was not Fresh, the meat tough, which included two chicken dishes, one lamb, and samosas. The on tt ing that I would evensaywas just ok, was the samosas. I hate to see this as I used to like this place, buti am now never eating at this restaurant, or the one in Herndon. I'll stay with Minerva in Herndon for now.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank myexperiencematters
EHT NJ
“Good entrees, ask questions, poor service.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2012

Although the entrees were great, they forgot to bring our appetizer. Then they insisted on bringing it out after our food was there and that it would be free. They were so busy making decisions for us they couldn't hear us asking them to keep the food warm and bring the appetizer first! The appetizer was NOT as described on the menu, so be sure to ask questions about the ingredients you expect in your food. I really didn't want potato-spinach pakora with my palak paneer but was looking for the "eggplant, cauliflower, onion, potato" pakora described on the menu. Then the guy who considers himself a chef made a special trip to our table to tell us he was right after all and showed us the description which did not say "spinach" at all....no apology, just rudeness. Then he took half our dirty dishes and left the rest when he asked if we wanted dessert. We declined. After a wait, we asked the other guy for the check because we couldn't wait to get out of there. We left the money in the folder and headed out. The rude guy came along with a chocolate cake and a shocked look on his face that we were leaving! He was insulted that we didn't return to the table and appreciate his cake....

• Visited April 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank RyeNChuck
Northern Virginia
“Decent Indian”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2012

It appears the food has changed, but not for the better, with the move. The setting of the restaurant is strange--in an old house adjacent to a new(ish) Holiday Inn in a room that looks like a pub. In fact, the Holiday Inn, I believe, serves (American) breakfast there.

We had so-so samosas and undistinguished sag paneer and vegetable korma. The naan was torched on one side, but the unburt part was fine. Service was just okay.

Had the lunch buffet also. It was extensive and the sag paneer tasted better than it did at dinner, and there was a delish roasted-type potato dish. Otherwise, it was nothing to write home about.

• Visited April 2012
Herndon, Virginia
“Excellent Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2012

Angeethi Leesburg has More Choices of vegetarian food. Since Vikas Joined Here its getting better and best. He was in Herndon before that they was good now he is here i am sure this place gonna be a good one

Visited March 2012