“The most solid indian restaurant I have tried so far in VA” 4 of 5 stars

Got a photo?
Add it.
Angeethi
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: a real hidden gem - authentic Indian cuisine, great bar with Indian, international and Indian beers and drinks, quiet and warm lighting that makes a perfect date night
Vevey, Switzerland
“The most solid indian restaurant I have tried so far in VA”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2011

I came twice in the last two years, once for lunch and once for dinner. I had food which was from good to very good with a decent service and at a very reasonable price. At lunch the buffet menu is very convenient. The chicken tikka masala is delicious, the best I tried so far. I will try it again soon.

• Visited January 2011

VA
“Quality changed - disappointed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2011

My family of 4 visited on Sunday for lunch at Holiday Inn and was disappointed. Husband pointed out the dirty flatware, waiter just shrugged his shoulders, even the floors were dirty ( perhaps from the night before and never been cleaned?). Worse was when daughter pointed out that trash was being thrown where the plates were ( because the plates were in a deep hole you have to look in to see it - which was mistaken for trash). They only had buffet that day and the food was so so. I used to think highly of Angeethi, expected the same quality as their Herndon and Catoctin Leesburg location. Was this a management change? I feel that cleanliness and qualifyt of food went down. Would like to give them 1 more chance to redeem themselves though.

• Visited June 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars
Leesburg, Virginia
“By far the best Indian food in the Northern VA/DC area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2011

My wife and I recently had lunch at Angeethi's new location at the Holiday Inn hotel. The quality of food and service is exceptional. The lunch buffet offers a variety of Indian dishes so that you can sample vegetable and meat dishes. Dinners are very good and the value is terrific. The new Leesburg location is bit hard to get to if you are heading East on Rt #7 so you have to do a U-Turn off the River Creek exit near Wegmans.

• Visited May 2011
Bear, Delaware
“WOW, Best Idian food that I have ever had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2011

I have lived and worked in several states and have eaten at fifty plus Indian restaurants and have always treated Indian restaurants like Chinese, once you ate at one all them tasted the same. This totally changed my opinion of Indian food and service. A unique twist on your run of the mill Indian food, we plan on trying the lunch buffet this week.
I and my wife will go back on our next visit to Leesburg.

• Visited February 2011
Leesburg, Virginia
“Good, if not overpriced Indian Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2010

Ordered the Dhaniawala Korma and the Murg Makhini, and the Korma was the best Indian dish I have ever had. The garlic naan was excellent as well. The only downside was that it was really expensive for the amount of food you got.

• 2 of 5 stars