“Consistently good.” 4 of 5 stars

Aiyara Thai Restaurant
Ranked #39 of 204 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Authentic Thai Food at its best. Fine Dining Carry-Out Delivery
Herndon, Virginia
“Consistently good.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

Very nice Thai restaurant. Service is prompt and attentive. I have eaten here with friends well over 20 times over a couple of years. The food is consistently well prepared, we have never had a bad meal. Prices are reasonable. I love the curries. And if you like spicy hot food, this is a great place to go. I wish they would reopen on Monday nights.

Visited January 2013

Virginia
“Maybe best since Asia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

Very good - and they spiced it up. Too many places here are bland so they dont offend. Will definitely be back. "Mik" and "Hot" were great servers and interesting to talk too. This is now my favorite local Thai place! Had cashew chicken, medley chicken and a beef dish along with the crispy rolls and summer/spring roll. We'll stick too the crispy veggie roll. Had Chang beer by the giraffe too - so gonna have me on of them next time and let the wife drive. Great experience.

• Visited April 2013
“Excellent, authentic food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

We actually did not intend to go to this restaurant because we knew nothing about it but the two other places we tried on a Friday night had at least a 40 minute wait. Lucky for us because it turned out to be a great find. We started with the Thai dumplings and they were excellent. Great flavor that left us wanting more. Our entrees were the Shrimp Pad Thai and the Seafood Drunken Noodles. Both fantastic! The Drunken Noodles were pretty spicey ( a three elephant rating) which suited me fine. Save room for dessert, the sticky rice with mango was really good! The decor is fine and the service wasn't stellar the night we were there but the food was so good that we'll be making a trip back very soon!!

Reading, Pennsylvania
“WOW!!! If you like Thai, give it a try!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

We went here based on the fact that we like to try new places to eat and we like Asian food. I like things a bit hotter than my wife. The meals we received were exceptional! They were made to our taste for spice and heat. I tried - for the first time - Thai Iced tea it was fabulous!! The service was terrific. We will definitely eat there again when we return. - we might go back just to eat there!!! We called ahead for seating even though I don't know that we needed to but that got us a booth rather than a table, so that was more enjoyable and private.

Visited March 2013
Leesburg, Virginia
“A favorite of our family's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

We are local to Leesburg and this is our go-to restaurant with the kids. The staff are very attentive and friendly. Our standard orders are consistently good-to-great (all the curries, kra pow, drunken noodle, pad thai and mango-sticky rice). Not sure who out there regards authenticity as important but the family who owns and runs it are Thai and my wife (who spent a significant amount of time in Thailand) claims it is very similar. My only critique at the moment is that I wish they would change up the menu a bit from time to time and, they use to offer a special that was basically what they themselves were eating that night for dinner which I always enjoyed.

• Visited February 2013