“Very good That food in Leesburg, VA”

Aiyara Thai Restaurant
Ranked #52 of 215 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: Authentic Thai Food at its best. Fine Dining Carry-Out Delivery
North Potomac, Maryland
“Very good That food in Leesburg, VA”
Reviewed May 15, 2012

We went for a quick Sunday lunch, crossing from Maryland via the ferry at White's ferry -- a great way to get over to Virginia from Gaithersburg area. The restaurant is unassuming outside, but nice inside. We started off with very nice mixed drinks -- Thai sunrise, dragonfruit mojito. And then ordered just two entrees for our party of three: a fried rockfish with chilli sauce and drunken noodle with duck (as you can see from the photo, the rockfish is quite big). The amount of food was just right for us and, all in all, we found Aiyara a very good place for Thai food in Leesburg, VA (and, after the lunch, it's only a short drive to shopping at the Leesburg Premium Outlets :-)

• Visited May 2012

Marlton, New Jersey
“Farm fresh, authentic and delicious”
Reviewed May 9, 2012

This restaurant is family owned and operated and it is clearly a labor of love. The restaurant participates in the local "farm to table" program. We recently had dinner there with a large party of nine. Noom, the owner, went out of his way to makes us feel welcome. The restaurant offers a large selection of Thai dishes with varying levels of heat to include: American hot, Mexican hot , Thai hot and Chef Special hot (which I suspect is a somewhere between napalm and phosphorous in heat). The food was fantastic! Noom's mom is the chef. Every dish was made with the freshest ingredients and all looked and tasted delicious. I had the Golden Soft Shell Crabs (topped with sauteed fresh vegetables, egg and curry powder) which was a unbelievable. The ambiance was nice and comfortable. Service, while a little slow, was very friendly. Definitely would visit again next time we are in Leesburg.

• Visited May 2012
EHT NJ
“Back again...the best part of the trip :)”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Fresh, high quality ingredients cooked to order! The atmosphere is casual but the food is FINE. The service is great...some of the best Thai we've ever had!

Visited April 2012
Washington DC
“Solid option for Thai”
Reviewed April 7, 2012

This Thai restaurant gets just the right amount traffic for fresh food but available seating. The crispy whole flounder with chili sauce is a great choice for two, get one other item if you are a big eater. The green curry is great as is the Tom Yum. Good happy hour too.

Northern VA
“Needs Improvement”
Reviewed March 23, 2012

As my quest for the best Pad Thai in Northern VA continues, I found myself in Leesburg on business and decided I'd give this restaurant a try.

I ordered my usual Pad Thai with Chicken. I'll keep this short and sweet (like a good Pad Thai!); it wasn't horrible but it was very lacklustre compared to the other Thai restaurants I've been eating at in either Manassas, Fairfax, or Vienna. The chicken was dried out and tough. The noodles were overdone and the flavor was very muted.

To make matters worse; when I visited the men's room prior to leaving I truly vowed never to return. It was filthy and the floor was "greasy!" I'd hate to see the parts of the restaurant where the public does not wander. No thank you Aiyara--I'll stick with others!!

• Visited March 2012