“Leesburg Animal Park” 4 of 5 stars

20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Leesburg Animal Park”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012

We go almost every year we love it lots to do for kids even the adults can enjoy them selves and they usually have coupons on there web site http://www.leesburganimalpark.com/
I find the best time to go with extra activities is for Pumpkinville in the fall but still they are great before then as well

Visited October 2011

Stephens City, Virginia
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Great place for kids ages 6 and up”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2012

I made the mistake of taking my 3 year old (who loves animals) to the Leesburg Animal Park. She was a little young to do everything and we spent $22.00 on tickets just to get in for the two of us! I will make sure to take her again in a couple of years when she can enjoy more for the money. I did see really young children there but most were with older siblings that were enjoying everything more. I was a little disappointed with the variety of things in comparison to the price.
I do think it would be worth the money with children a little older!

Visited April 2012
1 Thank foobear4
Reston, Virginia
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Good little place for kids”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

We enjoy this animal park. They have a variety of animals, a pond, abd a playground. I dont know that I could spend more than a few hours here, but if your kids like animals, it is enjoyable.

haymarket
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“This was a fun petting zoo with lots to do.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2011

We had been wanting to visit this place ever since we drove past it on our way to another adventure. With coupon in hand, (printed off website) we took advantage of a cloudy day. We each got a cup full of grain to feed the animals. Opted to add pony ride and souvenir cup for kids for few extra $$$. This was pointless in our case because our kids are afraid of every living thing, but my husband and I enjoyed feeding them and kids did like watching. Be careful.... these pushy animals will bite. We stayed outside the fence. Some walked in with their food and one girl was bitten by a donkey. After much convincing, our kids rode the pony. The pony handler was very good with kids and helped the situation. They had several different areas of animals. A wagon ride was included with admission and took us to a different area of park where we saw 2 zebras, deer, and geese, ducks, and fish in a pond. Fish came up to surface in anticipation of eating. They had picnic tables, snack bar, playground and a gift shop. We had fun and are planning to go back for their pumpkin festivities in the fall.

Visited August 2011