All reviewsbasketball courtfamily weddinghome away from homecomplimentary breakfastfull kitchenfire pitloved this hotelwedding blockearly checkbreakfast staffvery nice hotelpleasant stayroom was spaciouswould definitely stay here againfront desk staffgreat place to stayhot tub
Reviewed May 7, 2017

My daughter got married in the area and we used the Homewood Suites as one of our hotels. Fantastic experience thanks to the efforts of Laura, the Events Manager. Above and beyond in customer experience. The hotel was very clean and quiet and although we didn't have time to utilize them, I love the basketball courts and the BBQ grill near the pool. We absolutely will stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed May 2, 2017

I end up here 3-4 nights per month and can say that the staff always makes me feel good to be back. Usually a quiet place to stay that has a good breakfast every morning. Given the other choices in the immediate area, where to stay is a no-brainer for me. I wish I could exude great appreciation for the property...however, it's really just a place to lay my head down. I will say, that when summer rolls around, my kids do love this place and it is nice to have the family travel with me. Located outside of the beltway, but close enough to get to the national museums in under an hour = a great location in my book!

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and allow plenty of sunlight!
  • Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed April 26, 2017

We recently stayed at the Homewood Suites in Leesburg. The rooms were in decent condition (nothing special, but nothing wrong) - but could use some updating. The room was adequate for 3 people (my son, my wife and me) and my son had no complaints about the pull out sofa bed.
A/C., wifi, TV all worked fine.
Complimentary buffet breakfast was fine, if a little bit limited - had something for everyone. Rate for a Saturday night stay was $139 plus taxes, which seemed reasonable for the quality of the hotel and the location (we were there during the annual flower festival).

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed April 25, 2017

We arrived in Leesburg, for my little cousin wedding and sightseeing and tasting of Virginia's wine country. Aside from the dirty dishes in the cupboard upon arrival, the suite was fairly clean. Check out experience was horrible.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
JackieGossesGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Leesburg, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2017

We appreciate your feedback regarding your stay with us and I'm curious to understand your difficulty checking out. As per our email correspondence, I'd like to discuss at your earliest convenience.

As far as the condition in your kitchen, I am very surprised that this occurred. As you know we rank near the top of the brand for cleanliness and quite frankly have never had this issue before. I don't see a housekeeping or maintenance record for this, I hope you reported this so we could correct it?

Again, we appreciate you staying with us and hope you will give us an opportunity to serve you the next time you are in the Leesburg area.

J. Gosses, GM

Reviewed April 20, 2017

Where ever I go I always look for a Homewood Suites. I love their breakfast, evening socials and the suites. The Lobbies are always pleasant. If I want to cook I can. Comfortable beds, fan above. Good size bathroom and Living room. Nice exercise room and pool.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business