All reviews family wedding basketball court home away from home complimentary breakfast full kitchen fire pit loved this hotel wedding block early check breakfast staff very nice hotel pleasant stay clean rooms first floor front desk staff great place to stay dishwasher
Reviewed February 15, 2016

Our dog was having surgery in Leesburg, we needed to spend the night while she was at the hospital. This hotel and it's staff were extreemly accomadating, friendly and personable. The hotel was very clean, and the evening food was a special surprise to us, we didn't even have to leave for dinner

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank djulbug
JackieGossesGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Leesburg, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2016

We're so happy to hear that your dog's surgery went well. Please come back and see us and explore all that our County has to offer both you and your pet!

Reviewed February 10, 2016

I only spent one night at this Homewood Suites but I was really impressed! The suite includes a decent sized kitchen, big living room, big bedroom, and big bathroom. The room was really quiet, the bed was comfortable, and the Internet was fast. The work area had good lighting, which is rare to find. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. I will definitely stay here next time I visit Leesburg.

Room Tip: The bedroom is a separate room with a door so no problem with hallway noise.
  • Stayed: February 2016, traveled on business

Thank you. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed February 8, 2016

Homewood Suites claims to be your Home away from Home away from home and they truly deliver that experience for me. The Staff is superb and are always there for me when I need them. They always call me by name and make me feel like a VIP. The rooms are quiet and comfortable, beds great...I always get a good nights sleep. It's nice to have television, internet, and a kitchen as nice as what I have at home or better. The spread of food in the evening and at breakfast is high quality and always presented with a smile. The location for me is perfect...close enough to DC and the surrounding areas I travel to and perfect to fall back to in the evening where there is plenty to do and plenty of nice restaurants at which to eat. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone that visits the area.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

You are definitely part of "the family"! Thanks for your continuing support and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed February 8, 2016

Homewood Suites in Leesburg, Va delivers what travelers expect(especially business travelers). A good place to stay, friendly and efficient service in all areas, and a good value. Very convenient and close to our work location.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

We're happy you enjoyed your stay. Please visit us again when you are in the area!

Reviewed January 30, 2016

My Wife and I stayed here forfour nights during the East Coast Blizzard to be close to my work. The staff tried very hard to make everyone comfortable during some trying conditions. Hotel put out soup for lunch and the daily breakfast was quite good. Hotel is clean and has a servicable workout room. Nice area in lobby to sit and have coffee/watch TV.

The only downside of this stay was having to wait until late Sunday to get parking lot plowed. We had to help dig numerous guests out of the lot. Not the Hotel's fault but they need to find another plow contractor to avoid the mess that was Blizzard of 2016.

Room Tip: Comfortable beds but would recommend bringing your own pillow is feasible
  • Stayed: January 2016, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to respond on Trip Advisor and we're glad you enjoyed your stay. The blizzard was trying for everyone and very unusual circumstances. Our snow removal company could not get to us because Saturday the Virginia Department of Transportation pulled all of their snow plows off of the road when they realized it was too dangerous, thus paralyzing the area roads.

Everyone worked very hard; our guests pulled together to help one another, my staff worked non stop for three days to do what they could. All in all, a huge effort and a heart warming experience feeling the concern and camaraderie of all!

We hope to see you again at the Homewood Suites Leesburg, and I promise it has to be warmer!