Homewood Suites by Hilton Leesburg
Comfort Suites Leesburg(Leesburg)(Great Value!)
$129
$101
Priceline
$93
  • Breakfast included
Lansdowne Resort and Spa(Leesburg)
$220
$99
SpringHill Suites
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

$108
Homewood
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

$99
EmbassySuites.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

All reviewsbasketball courtfamily weddingfull kitchenhome away from homecomplimentary breakfastwedding blockfire pitearly checkoutlet mallbreakfast staffpleasant stayvery nice hotelroom was spaciousfront desk staffwould definitely stay here againconvenient locationbusiness trip
Reviewed December 11, 2013

My friends and I booked a suite for December 6, 2013. The suite was spacious and tastefully decorated in modern style. It was immaculately clean. The linens were nice and the beds were comfortable.

We were in a room at the end of the hall and our wireless access kept cutting out. That was very frustrating. We figured it was just because we were in the furthest room from the hub.

The hotel was quiet with no road noise or other sounds from outside making it inside the room.

The complimentary breakfast was good and I am always happy when there is skim milk available.

Overall, it was a great place to stay with friends!

Room Tip: If wireless access is important, ask for a room closer to the lobby.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 4, 2013

I was in Leesburg for a close friend's wedding. She is very upscale and high-end in all that she does so I was surprised that hotel rooms for the wedding were at Homewood Suites. I started to stay somewhere else, but decided for just one night, I could adjust well enough. My expectations were exceeded on every level. Check-in was handled with efficiency, professionalism and true hospitality. The rooms are beautiful, decorated in an upscale thoroughly modern decor with nice appliances and a nice bathroom. I was actually stunned when I walked into the room. And the complimentary breakfast was amazing- great choices, fresh fruit, yogurt, oatmeal, waffles, sausage, etc. What a great experience, do stay there when in the area. You will NOT be disappointed and the staff is terrific.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Valerie K
Reviewed November 26, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel in the past and must admit that I have had better stays and have always rated it much higher. When I checked in to the first floor room I selected on-line, the person at the front desk was very pleasant but I found my room in disarray with a broken TV on the floor. I called the front desk about this and the person checked and found out that room was supposed to be offline as there was a wedding party there the night before and they apparently had trashed the room. She apologized for assigning the room to me and switched me to a room on the second floor (none available on first floor. While room was nice, I did complain twice in two days about the light in the bathroom vanity area not working and it never did get fixed. I also had problems with the sound on the TV in the bedroom as I never could get any sound despite the TV showing the volume getting louder (and it not being on mute). Service received from Ercell in the evening reception area was excellent as she was very pleasant and always going out of her way to make certain that guests enjoyed their meal. Computer in the business office is very slow. While a lot of these issues are annoying, I still enjoyed my stay at this hotel and hope they with a little effort they return to being an excellent hotel.

1  Thank RLWOrangePark
Reviewed November 24, 2013

It was perfect in every way. Clean, safe, good food, excellent location. I loved the cozy fireplace in lobby, when the weather turned cold. I stayed there for two months as part of a work contract, September-November. I loved it and it was a real, 'home away from home.' Staff was always professional and very helpful. General Manager, "Jackie" does an outstanding job!

1  Thank Thea C
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Third time staying at Homewood Suite, Leesburg. Outstanding service. Clean rooms, comfortable settings. Breakfast and evening complimentary meals nice option--hot food. Lobby and room visually appealing with bold contemporary decor. Free wi-fi in room was reliable and easily accessed. Would highly recommend for business and family.

1  Thank Marissa K