“Clean & Comfortable” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Leesburg
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Clean & Comfortable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012 via mobile

Stayed one night for a business trip. Cleanliness is my top priority and this location was nice. The bed was comfortable. The only distraction to a good nights sleep was that my room was on the first floor facing a parking lot. The breakfast smelled delicious at 6:30am but I was rushing out for a meeting and I'd not get to try it. This hotel is suitable for the pickier traveler and I would recommend and stay here again.

Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

I visited Leesburg for a conference and had to split my stay between here and the Lansdown resort due to lack of availability at the latter.

this place was an amazing surprise. it's the type of hotel I have never stayed at before, but wish there were more. it caters to longer term guests but is not like a serviced apartment. there is a kitchenette with full sized fridge and microwave.

on the fridge there's a shopping list where you wrote down what you need and the hotel buys it for you during the day!!!

they also offer a free dinner 5-7 in the main area. it's not the best food going, but who offers a free meal these days?!?

it's quite close to the premium outlet stores but yu need a car to get there

I'd definitely come back.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
Hendersonville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

Husband and I stayed for two nights, had the 1 BR suite room. Room was great and think this would be great for someone needing an extended stay. We did not go to the breakfast, sorry. Hotel looks new and modern. Decor could use a little infusion of color...mostly grey, black and red. Parking was easy and plentiful. Pool was nice and had a fire pit outside of that area. Outdoor space was quite nice and unexpected for the price. In a residential area but close to main arteries. Would stay there again if in the area.

Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
JackieGossesGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Leesburg, responded to this review, September 10, 2012
We're very happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to serving you again when you are in the Leesburg area!
Harrisburg, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

Stayed here with a few friends and had a great stay! The hotel overall is very attractive (looks new). The rooms are good size (nice kitchen). The hotel was very clean and the staff was very helpful! Location was also very convenient! They also included a breakfast which looked decent (we didn't eat there). Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Toronto
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

I was very impressed with Homewood Suites. I love their attention to detail and how everything is complimentary. Like their breakfast. The room is immaculate, very modern, and with terrific amenities. The colors and the furniture are all very pleasing to the eye. Details like free microwaveable popcorn is endearing and appreciated. The bed is also very high quality and comfortable.

The lobby has coffee, hot chocolate and various juices available -- again, complimentary -- 24 hours a day.

I forgot my GPS charger in a rental car that day in San Francisco, and front desk not only directed me to a Best Buy, they also took out a box -- like a lost-in-a-found of all sorts of chargers. I found a travel charger for my Blackberry as a result (but still had to go to Best Buy for the GPS).

There is some great outlet shopping near-by. I would definitely stay here again. This was one of my top-five best experiences and I feel I've stayed in hundreds of hotels.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank OutOfTheCase
Mililani, Hawaii
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

Lots of space, full kitchen with big refrigerator, bountiful breakfast and dinner, clean, well-maintained rooms, friendly staff. Praises to the kitchen staff for their good humor, patience and diligence during peak meal serving hours; doing their best to replenish food, plates and silverware. For Parents, control your young ones and teach your teenagers manners. Young kids running around the dining area bumping into people with food and beverages, and running off with serving utensils. Teenagers having conversations in front of food stations blocking people from getting food, and looking disgusted when asked to make room. Stayed there during the huge storm that knocked out power to the greater D.C. area just prior to the 4th of July. Fortunately, our property continued to have their power. The hotel hosted crews from Gulf Power that came to help in the recovery effort. Eight men occupied a single room; four rested while four were replacing fallen poles and lines. Was impressed with how hotel front desk personnel told other families they did not have rooms available to help them escape the heat while waiting for their power to return. They treated each family with compassion and sensitivity while maintaining their poise, especially with emotional situations. Great location, five minutes from the Leesburg Outlet Mall. Definitely will stay there again!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 stars
, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Leesburg, responded to this review, July 13, 2012
We always appreciate our guests taking the time to tell us about their stay! You're correct, this was a trying time for everyone with temps in the high 90's and 1 million people without power! Almost everyone was patient, considerate and understanding.

We all did our best to keep everyone comfortable and we're pleased you enjoyed your stay! Please come back and see us....you should see us perform on a SUNNY day.

Regards,
The Staff at the Homewood Suites Leesburg
Port Orange, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

Wish I could give an extra half star because our experience at Homewood Suites in Leesburg was really almost perfect.

The GREAT-staff was always friendly and did their best to assist, the free breakfast and dinner, very good selection considering it's free (and beer and wine included, great value!), the color scheme and decor are very modern yet inviting, the pool, hot tub, and basketball court area is easily accessible and well kept, the lobby was a nice area to relax and enjoy at meal times and even late at night with a free cup of coffee/tea/cocoa that is available 24hrs, the Studio room was large and the beds are very comfortable, lots of pillows provided, and we actually slept well (3rd hotel we've stayed at in the past 2 weeks and the only one we can say that we slept well at).

What Could be Improved: Parking was an issue one night, a lot of guests ended up having to create their own parking spaces. I wouldn't say the hotel is in a 'bad area' but I wouldn't like to have to park my car on the residential street and walk back to the hotel at night. However, the issue that prevented me from giving 5 stars was the 2 inch tear in our computer desk chair so that the foam cushion was showing. I just kept thinking about it the entire stay. A little more attention to detail and there would really be nothing to complain about.

I absolutely would return, in fact, I hope we do! I would definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
Also consider these accommodations in or near Leesburg
Hampton Inn and Suites Leesburg
Clarion Inn Historic Leesburg
SpringHill Suites Ashburn Dulles North
Embassy Suites by Hilton Dulles - North/Loudoun
Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Leesburg? Share your experiences!