“Great moderate PF Chang offering”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pei Wei Asian Diner
Ranked #67 of 234 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Enjoyed the pork eggrolls as a meal, and the honey chicken bowl. Both very good... something the whole family enjoyed.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

It's clean, and it stays true to brand. It's clean, the service is fine. My daughter is very fond of Pei Wei. So, if you are, you should like it.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Great food, service, etc. The hot and sour soup is especially good. The portions are generous and the prices fair. One of our family's favorites.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

We were got into Leesburg late while on a concert tour, and few restaurants were open. I didn't have high hopes for Chinese food since I was living in New York City at the time, but the food was delicious. I had a chicken and string bean dish and it had a garnish of deep-fried lotus root.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

Our family eats here all the time. The menu has a lot of variety, with everything from noodle bowls to typical Chinese food with rice to salads and soups. You can get several different flavors, from Asian to Chinese to Thai. The service is always fast and friendly. The prices are very reasonable. It's not quite sit-down; you order at the counter, but they deliver the food to your table. I love the Spicy Chicken Salad (I don't recommend the other Chicken salad) and the Thai wonton soup. Our kids like the honey glazed chicken kids meal. The lettuce wraps are fabulous. I've sampled several of the Chinese meals, and enjoyed them all. This is such a nice break from the typical Chinese takeout. I'm so glad it's in town!