“Good food and service.”

Cuisines: American, French
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed May 16, 2014

Three of us had lunch there and we all enjoyed the food very much. The service was fast and friendly. The location downtown was great for out of town visitors.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

After a long bike ride along the W&OD trail, we stopped for a mother's day brunch at the Wine Kitchen. Even though we were all sweaty and in athletic gear, they treated us wonderfully.

Although they were out of 2 menu items, the food was great with a wide variety of dishes. Also many conventional brunch buffets have overpriced food an mimosas, but this restaurant, while still expensive, filled us up as equally as most buffets. I would definitely recommend this restaurant any time, because I am sure that the dinner and lunch are equally good!

1  Thank Kyle S
Reviewed May 1, 2014

WOW… This place under promises and over delivers!! Upon arrival it was a small restaurant, not real crowded (stormy night) and pretty plain in the decor. The menu was interesting but I was not expecting a meal as extraordinary as the one we had. Every course was delicious and had a great bottle of wine too. The best thing of all was the Lemon Scone dessert. This was no ordinary dry scone. It was almost like a lemon shortcake with berries. Thank you Trip Advisor! I never would have found this place without checking your site before our trip.

2  Thank deswg
Reviewed April 17, 2014

I love going to this restaurant with my friends. The service is excellent and the atmosphere is warm and relaxing. The menu changes from time to time which is nice and the food has always been exceptional. Last time I ordered the seared scallops and it was excellent. We ordered the flight of "Tuesday night Reds" and I highly recommend the Emerald Bay Cabernet Sauvignon not only for its taste but also the price.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

When this restaurant first debuted it was a welcome addition to Downtown Leesburg, it continues to be one of the best restaurants in the area.

The decor is charming, warm and very inviting. Both the menu and the wine list rotates frequently so there is always something new to try. The staff puts a lot of thought into the wine flight, which gives customers a chance to try different wines together.

My only complaint is that the open design and cozy space means that it can be noisy on their busier nights. It is fine if you are there with a group of friends, but can be loud for an intimate date night b