WINNER WONDERLAND

The Wine Kitchen
Ranked #8 of 211 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: American, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Wine Kitchen is our favorite!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

Whenever we go to Middleburg, Aldie or Sperryvile in Virginia, we always go through Old Leesburg just to dine at the Wine Kitchen! Their food is always prepared beautifully and the selections of wine are marvelous! The service is friendly and the servers are very knowledgeable. My husband and i also like the understated interior. This is a definite go-to place.

Vienna, Virginia
“Vibrant restaurant in Leesburg”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

We went to The Wine Kitchen Saturday night. Very busy with lots of energy. It took us an hour to get seated but the Host was very nice. The restaurant doesn't take reservations but their food is very good. There wine was a bit above average but they didn't have high end wines. We had the Coq au Vin which was prepared excellent. I recommend this restaurant when visiting Leesburg.

Juno Beach, Florida
“Good food and wine but service well below average”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013

Quaint restaurant with a lot of character. Food was good and so was the wine. Menu is small but what really left a bad taste in my mouth was the complete lack of service from the wait staff. Staff seemed like they were miserable. Not once did they smile or make an effort to make us feel welcome. Very very cold personalities.... The little things such as acknowledging a thank you with a "youre welcome" rather then out right ignoring it goes a long way. New York City or Leesburg?

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Best kept secret”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

My sweetheart and I were in the area and searched for a place to eat. Since this was rated #1 while we preferred the menu reading it from window of a place up the street we decided to stick with the rating of this restaurant. I am so glad we did, the food, wine, and service were excellent, I would strongly recommend as it is worth the trip

Chevy Chase, Maryland
“Excellent flavor...watch for salt”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

I had dinner here Sunday evening after shopping at the Premium Outlet. Overall it was a very enjoyable meal. The only problem for me was that the food was on the salty side. I first had the scallops--delicious, with a bit too much salt. I then ordered the mussels, very good, except the grits and sausage at the bottom was too strong relative to the mussels and very salty. I had one flight of white wine (tasting for 3) and one red tasting; they came in with fun descriptions and were all excellent.

I know I will be back in Leesburg soon--I like two stores in the Premium Oultet--Theory and Le Creuset, both with regular merchandize in an orderly display. I plan to go back to the Wine Kitchen but will ask the chief to put less salt in my food.

1 Thank Edgeworth66