“Best Brunch in town”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Washington DC
“Best Brunch in town”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Came as a large group ( 7 of us) and were accomodated pretty quickly. I was super impressed because I had heard of long waits for large parties. We were waited on personally by the waitress and what appeared to be the owner. Very personal and top notch service!! Our table was served Vignette (alcohol free wine grape sodas for the older kids), flights of White Wine Trio's and Mimosas for the adults and some pretty awesome coffee. We also ordered the cheddar biscuits for the table that were phenomenal! I had the Crab Quiche special and others had the Croque Monsieur and the Carnitas special of the day and all were cheered with mmmm's and ahhhh's. I will say that my first impression of 'fancy schmanzy' was crushed by the personal touch of the service and the relaxed but sophisticated atmosphere.

• Visited May 2013

Leesburg, Virginia
“Best Restaurant in Leesburg”
Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

Excellent food. Great atmosphere and service. Many ingredients are local sourced (we didn't know that free range chicken could taste so different and good until we had it here). Portions are moderate in size and price, so you can enjoy soup, main dish, and dessert and leave full without feeling like you over did it. We are locals, so we like to go here on week nights when it's not as crowded.

• Visited January 2013
“Great cozy place!”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

I went with my husband for very first time last weekend and we just fell in love of this place! Remind us to one of our favorites places in Bogota Colombia! Great service! Excellent wine, great atmosphere and the food it's DELICIOUS! it's our #1 restaurant in this area so far!!!!

• Visited April 2013
Maryland
“wonderful food and presentation great wines as well”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

The food was absolutely awesome. The portions were small for the cost but very delicious. I loved their Tuna appetizer.

Visited February 2013
Leesburg, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Oh, so good!”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Met a friend for lunch at the Wine Kitchen. Very clean. Friendly and attentive wait staff. The flight of white wines was a nice treat. Had the crab cake ceasar salad for lunch. I DO consider myself to be a crab cake snob and this definitely passed the test. It was "oh, so good!" Will definitely be back.

• Visited April 2013