“Hands down the best organic food in town” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 201 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: American, French, Wine Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, Lunch, Brunch, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“Hands down the best organic food in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

All of the food is fresh and mostly organic. They do flights of wine and pairings with your food, which is such a treat. The atmosphere is small which would be my only complaint so make sure to go at an odd hour. The staff is very friendly. I haven't tried one thing on the menu that I haven't liked and then menu changes almost daily! Love this place

Leesburg, Virginia
“We go all the time.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

This is a great place for downtown Leesburg. I love everything about this place except 2 things 1. its popular so sometimes there is a long wait with nowhere to go 2. There is an older man who works/owns the place and manages to irritate me and my husband everytime we see him but that being said once we get seated and Suzy takes care of us its all good!

Visited January 2013
Reston, Virginia
“small but mighty”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

The food, the service, the wine tasting were a real treat. Cold air was coming up from the floor grates under our table and the waitress brought over menus to lay over them--made a huge difference. We would go back in an instant.

Visited December 2012
Ashburn, Virginia
“Awesome Date Night Spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

I had asked some friends about a good date night spot and the Wine Kitchen was perfect. Its very small and eclectically organized. There is a wonderful bar where my wife and I ate. The food was fantastic. At first glance on the menu I thought the food was going to be small in portion and "FU FU" but it was neither. My wife particularly loved the ability to taste different wines, cheese and meats. They gave her a wine glass holder with four different Pinot Noir's on it to taste. This place is awesome but I wouldn't plan on bringing 20 friends as it was made for intimate encounters.

Visited November 2012
herndon, virginia
“Excellent Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

Courteous and warm staff, cute decor, and tasty food. It's a good thing the wine and food is wonderful, because once you get into them the awkward and annoying waiting is forgotten. (If you choose to wait for seating it is literally 20 s.f. surrounded by diners) Be ready for very cramped close quarters, I suppose it adds to interaction opps.

• 3 of 5 stars