“Excellent pies ”
Review of Moms Apple Pie

Moms Apple Pie
Ranked #1 of 8 Dessert in Leesburg
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

I'm not much of a pie person. I am now. We had the blueberry crumble and I can't believe how good it was. Thank goodness we don't live anywhere near here.

There are newer reviews for Moms Apple Pie

Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

Have been buying pies here for the last two years. Fruit pies are filled with fruit, not filler, and are not overly sugary - you actually taste the fruit. Crust holds up well so leftovers at home taste as good a few days later as when you first bought the pie (which is excellent). Meringue on lemon meringue pie also holds up amazingly well, and pie is nice and tart. They also have the best cinnamon rolls. More expensive than Costco? Yes. Overpriced? No.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

I now make it a habit to only walk in with $30 or $40 in cash ... or I'll spend waaaaaay too much! Fantastic pies, cookies and other tasty treats. A "must stop in" if you are only an occasional visitor to Leesburg.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I'll be making this place a regular stop for Thanksgiving. The pies are a little expensive but well worth the price.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

I went to Mom's apple Pie to purchase a banana cream pie for husband. The clerk quickly advised me I should return in two days when they are made fresh and the only one she had had to be sold by closing and then it would be thrown out and not sellable. I live in a nearby town and didn't have the luxury of coming back over in two days, so I told her I would take that one. With great reluctance, she advised me it was 50% and I finally was allowed to purchase the pie. I concluded that staff must be allowed to take home unsold items when they are on the last day of sale. This is obviously not the owner or anyone in management! The original price was $18 and while I got it for $9, it was a smaller size pie (8 or 9 inches at best). The charm of the building is adorable, but the prices are very high ($2 per cookie for my favorite one). After my last encounter, I'll stick to Sam's Club where I can get a 12" pie for about $9 that is almost as good.