“I heard great things...until!”
Review of Moms Apple Pie

Moms Apple Pie
Ranked #1 of 8 Dessert in Leesburg
Purcellville, Virginia
“I heard great things...until!”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

I should give it another try because my first (and only) visit was to purchase a treat and it gave me an upset stomach. Made me not want to go back.

Visited February 2012

Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Expensive”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

I had the bourbon and walnut pie and it was good.
However the pies here are extremely expensive. Just for a small slice it was $3.50.
Moms Apple Pie, you need to lift your game as the Costco pumpkin pie is pretty good at the moment!

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank Kiwi_Adrift
Ashburn, Virginia, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrible, Don't Waste Your Time or Money!”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

I live locally and finally have stopped in to this "famous" bakery for the first time, never to happen again! I spent $31 on two pies......Lemon Meringue and Coconut Custard. The worst pies ever purchased anywhere, and not even edible! I am actually taking the product back tomorrow and getting my money back! That's how bad it really is! The lemon pie was frozen,frost bitten and tasted like metal and the coconut was dry with no visible custard. My daughter bakes better, and she is 12 years old. To top this whole experience off....the customer service was horrific;rude and condescending. I rather take my business to Wegman's, much better product and better service. I suggest anyone can make a pie better than these guys!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Marc S
England
“You cannot visit Leesburg without stopping in”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

We come here every time we drive through Leesburg and leave with bags of coconut mararoons, buckeyes, and coffee.

• Visited September 2012
Sterling, Virginia
“Terrible Apple Pie!”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

My husband and I stopped by Mom's Apple Pie on Saturday, October 6th and purchased an apple pie. It was the worst pie we have ever eaten. No even adding vanilla ice cream helped this pie. Swanson apple pies are 100 times better. Don't waste your $17 for a terrible apple pie from Mom's Apple Pie.

• Visited October 2012