“Mmmmmmm good”
Review of Moms Apple Pie

Moms Apple Pie
Ranked #1 of 10 Dessert in Leesburg
Reviewed May 26, 2012

You really can't go wrong here. My personal favorites include the banana cream pie, the blubbery crumb, and the coconut custard. If you like any of these, go try and see for yourself. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed May 17, 2012

Best cookies I had in years I had to keep going back for more.

Reviewed February 21, 2012

That's the message they frequently put in the window of this place. Damn them and their relentless marketing strategy! I drive past this place at least 6 times a day, it's all I can do NOT to turn in - the pies are GREAT. We have bought pies here many times, never had a bad one. The owner has his own farm to grow some of the stuff that goes into the pies, so the fillings are always fresh and seasonal. This is a local institution, for sure. So now a note to The Pie Man: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can you offer us some pies with gluten free crusts?? I haven't been able to actually eat your pies in a few years, but I frequently buy them for special occasions/guests. It kills me. GLUTEN FREE? PLEASE? With sugar crumb topping on it??

Reviewed February 6, 2012

If you have a sweet-tooth ... this is a must visit on your list. From pies, to cupcakes, to cookies, cakes, breads ... they have it all and it's ALL freshly baked. Just walking into the place you'll gain a couple pounds from the awesome smells. And the people working there are always very friendly. Oh ... they have coffee too :-)

Reviewed January 7, 2012

Pies, desserts are always good. Coffee is good. Cinnamon buns are amazing. It seems pricey to me especially since it is all made locally, but nonetheless, good.