Lansdowne Resort and Spa
Comfort Suites Leesburg(Leesburg)(Great Value!)
$129
  • Breakfast included
$99
SpringHill Suites
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

Homewood
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

EmbassySuites.com
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $143/night.

2,241 results
All reviewsgolf courseriverside hearthgolf clubpotomac rivergirls weekendbreakfast buffetbusiness meetingbeautiful propertyfire pitfitness centerindoor pooldc areadulles airportweddingryecotonclubhouse
Reviewed December 14, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel twice and each time I have been satisfied but not wowed. It is awfully expensive if you don't plan to golf. It is located in a secluded office park and has a nice indoor pool and hot tub area. Call and try to maneuver a better deal with their reservation line rather than just accepting what you get online. We were able to get 2 breakfast coupons, which were really nice--the breakfasts are awesome. Every time I have stayed, I haven't been able to get a spa appointment--which may be a good sign. The parking is a little bizarre but that might be because they have so many weddings here.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 10, 2013

I arrived on Saturday evening ahead of a winter storm. The resort was nearly deserted Sunday afternoon after guests checked out. (Check out time is noon.) I pretty much had the place to myself and I was able to explore the grounds and the real estate at my leisure and pleasure. The "alone time" presented an opportunity to take some magnificent photos. The property is very tastefully decked for the Christmas holiday season. I had a room with a king bed but no fridge or microwave. I enjoyed breakfast and dinner at the Riverside Hearth (a bit pricey, but this is a resort, after all). I enjoyed lunch at the golf club. Two winter storms came through during my four night stay, lending a "winter wonderland" look to the environment, and enhancing the ambience of the holiday season. The decor and the service are resort quality. I really enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed December 1, 2013

I've taken my lady here several times, mainly during the winter, and we absolutely love it. The indoor pool is a real treat when it's cold outside. The main restaurant and tavern both have great options.We enjoy the wine tours that pick up from the hotel every Saturday and Sunday at 11 on the dot (about 4 hours, $70/person factoring in tasting fees and transportation). Try the Estandby Upgrade option for discount room upgrades.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
LansdowneResortGM, General Manager at Lansdowne Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

Hello Foody4LF,
Thank you so much for your 5-star review. Yes, our wine tours are very successful and we are very fortunate to be located in one of the fastest growing wine regions in the United States. Given you enjoy our resort as a Northern Virginia romantic getaway, you'll need to see what we have planned for our Month of Romance celebration in February! Thanks agian for your kinds words and we hope to see you again soon.

James J. Horsman
Managing Director

Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

We went here for Thanksgiving dinner and spa. The spa is struggling...worn out rugs, burnt out lights, lack of staff, hot tubs are luke warm, chemicals not checked before opening, tiles missing, ceiling drywall is falling down,. Lounge furniture has rips, not enough towels, showers are not hot, etc.....we have been going here for 10 years and prices are the same, but upkeep is where they are cutting corners. We love coming here, but it seems someone has taken over and they are letting the standards/maintenance slip...

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 28, 2013

I stayed at Lansdowne Resort recently on a short business trip to DC, and I was really glad that I chose this hotel.

Starting with Grayson at the front desk,everyone was friendly and seemed genuinely happy I was staying there. Justin and Michael in the concierge/bell staff area were also very helpful and fun to talk with about the DC area.

The rooms were spacious and well-equipped and I was able to get a lot of work done. I highly recommend this hotel if you plan to be in the Reston/Lansdowne area.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business