This hotel is undergoing renovation. the room has been updated somewhat, nice bed, clean linens, newer chairs. the outside was being painted on our visit 8/26. The interior halls are horrid. Carpet is very worn and stained, hallways are dark and desperate need of painting. The wallpaper in the rooms could use updating as in the bathroom. The bathroom was ok, not horrible, but needed updating also. I realize this is a holiday inn, but for the rates they are charging, should be a bit nicer. The door to our room had a gap at the top so you could pass a magazine through the door from the room to the outside, humm, that's not good for soundproofing! the doors from the halls to the parking lot did not require a key to get in, which makes me nervous about anyone just walking in. There is also a stale smell in our room, not sure if its the airconditioner.
The bed was comfortable and the shower was decent with regards to water pressure. If you want to watch TV has expanded cable. Bring your laptop and wireless card for free internet access which is nice. But all the other stuff outweighs.
In summary, I regret staying here. I should have paid just a bit more money and stayed at a new hotel. While this one isn't the worst place I have been, its pretty run down. YOu can do alot better for your money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amid Historic Leesburg, VA, the Clarion Inn(R) offers easy access to 45 local wineries and vineyards, delicious local dining, several breweries and popular attractions like Leesburg Corner Premium Outlets Balls Bluff Battlefield, Cobb Theater, Alamo Drafthouse, Washington & Old Dominion Railroad Regional Park. This pet-friendly Leesburg hotel is also convenient to Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center, Oatlands Plantation and Great County Farms. Grab a meal at Silk, our on-site restaurant and lounge, relax in the seasonal outdoor pool, get fit in the fitness center and get work done in the business center. Six meeting rooms can accommodate 450 people for banquets and 800 for conferences. All non-smoking guest rooms offer a coffee maker, desk, flat-screen television, hair dryer, iron and ironing board. Some rooms feature a refrigerator and sofa sleeper. Get together at the Clarion Inn in Leesburg, Virginia. Book now to connect with family, friends and colleagues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Clarion Inn Historic Leesburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Leesburg At Carradoc Hall Hotel Leesburg
- Holiday Inn Carradoc Hall
- Leesburg Holiday Inn