I spent two days in this hotel and I can say that the price is fair for the quality it offers. Silent room, not a bad bathroom and a good restaurant, together with a really nice service.
The location is not bad if you want to make some shopping (quite close to the Outlet) but lacking a gym to train. It has a pool with an average size.
To summarize, this us a good hotel that I would recommend if you have a tight budget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amid Historic Leesburg, VA, the Clarion Inn(R) offers easy access to 45 local wineries and vineyards, delicious local dining, several breweries and popular attractions like Leesburg Corner Premium Outlets Balls Bluff Battlefield, Cobb Theater, Alamo Drafthouse, Washington & Old Dominion Railroad Regional Park. This pet-friendly Leesburg hotel is also convenient to Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center, Oatlands Plantation and Great County Farms. Grab a meal at Silk, our on-site restaurant and lounge, relax in the seasonal outdoor pool, get fit in the fitness center and get work done in the business center. Six meeting rooms can accommodate 450 people for banquets and 800 for conferences. All non-smoking guest rooms offer a coffee maker, desk, flat-screen television, hair dryer, iron and ironing board. Some rooms feature a refrigerator and sofa sleeper. Get together at the Clarion Inn in Leesburg, Virginia. Book now to connect with family, friends and colleagues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Clarion Inn Historic Leesburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Leesburg At Carradoc Hall Hotel Leesburg
- Holiday Inn Carradoc Hall
- Leesburg Holiday Inn