Little things downgrade this average hotel. The bed was comfortable and the breakfast was okay. However, lots of little things became annoying. There was only one cup for the coffee in morning, The room needed a more thorough cleaning and vacuuming in general. Grout in the shower and bathroom was not the cleanest. Parking was difficult because there a large religious group there. Towels had stains and so did the bed linen. It is an "okay" choice for a night's stay, but not anything memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amid Historic Leesburg, VA, the Clarion Inn(R) offers easy access to 45 local wineries and vineyards, delicious local dining, several breweries and popular attractions like Leesburg Corner Premium Outlets Balls Bluff Battlefield, Cobb Theater, Alamo Drafthouse, Washington & Old Dominion Railroad Regional Park. This pet-friendly Leesburg hotel is also convenient to Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center, Oatlands Plantation and Great County Farms. Grab a meal at Silk, our on-site restaurant and lounge, relax in the seasonal outdoor pool, get fit in the fitness center and get work done in the business center. Six meeting rooms can accommodate 450 people for banquets and 800 for conferences. All non-smoking guest rooms offer a coffee maker, desk, flat-screen television, hair dryer, iron and ironing board. Some rooms feature a refrigerator and sofa sleeper. Get together at the Clarion Inn in Leesburg, Virginia. Book now to connect with family, friends and colleagues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your Clarion Inn Historic Leesburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Leesburg At Carradoc Hall Hotel Leesburg
- Holiday Inn Carradoc Hall
- Leesburg Holiday Inn