All reviewshistoric househotel restaurantgeneral managerdecent hotelroom was clean and comfortablewedding guestsintegrityvirginia
Reviewed February 26, 2014

The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and inviting and the beds were very comfortable. The breakfast in the morning was delicious and we will definitely stay at this location again!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank marmcwen2014
HolidayInnCarradoc, Front Office Manager at Clarion Hotel & Conference Center Leesburg, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Dear McVeigh Family,

We were so delighted to be a part of your event! You were all delightful to work with from the first time we met, picking out linen colors, until the sending of the final rooming list and distributing of gift baskets. Congratulations to the happy couple and we hope you think of us for your next event, small or large.

All The Best,

Reviewed January 16, 2014

I stayed here for business recently and really enjoyed my stay. The staff was very friendly. They have a Great restaurant. It has a unique feel of a Country Inn. A refreshing change from all the regular Hotels in the area. I look forward to my next stay and want to thank the Staff for their GREAT SERVICE! Very comfortable Beds also.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Hello Brent,

We are so happy to have you as a new and future guest of our "Country Inn". We feel that our property has an historic charm unique to this area and reflective of Historic Carradoc Hall located on the property. So happy that you enjoyed your stay in our elegant guest rooms and sampled tasty cuisine at our in-house restaurant.

We look forward to having you visit us again!

Reviewed January 15, 2014

This hotel is very damp, dark, has no elevators, is very confusing, and has very odd people there. I was stared up and down by employees of the restaurant, which stunk horribly as we walked by trying to find where in the world the rooms were. we left and refused to stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
HolidayInnCarradoc, Front Office Manager at Clarion Hotel & Conference Center Leesburg, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2014

Dear Laura G,

I am so sorry to hear that what should have been a memorable night for you, left you with an entirely different feeling. You are correct in that the age of our property presents us with a widespread layout. However, our Front Desk staff should have presented you with a map of the facility and all that is provided here, as well as offered to have our Houseman/Shuttle personnel help you to your room.

With regard to the unfortunate experience that transpired in the in-house restaurant, I can assure you that the management and ownership of the restaurant operation have been given your review to discuss and correct any issues with their staff that may have made you feel uncomfortable.

It is our sincerest goal and wish of the Holiday Inn Leesburg that all of our guests feel safe, secure and comfortable in all areas of our facility, including the bar and restaurant.

I would encourage you to contact me directly so that if you wish, we may have the opportunity to present to you the best that we have to offer here at Holiday Inn Leesburg with outstanding customer service, and comfortable, clean guest accommodations.

Charity Miller, Front Office Manager
Holiday Inn Leesburg at Historic Carradoc Hall, 1500 East Market Street, Leesburg, VA, 20176
(703) 771-9200, Charity.Miller@BaywoodHotels.com

Reviewed January 9, 2014

I had spend the night on New Years Eve to attend their gala and was very pleased with everything. Great, speedy check in and the front desk person was able to give me details of the event and where it was located. A map for my room which was very easy to find. I commented to the staff which decorator they used for the holiday decor was was shocked when they said the staff did it all by themselves. Very professional looking and very festive. My room was clean and comfortable, "loved the bed" and great water pressure in the shower. The party was very full but a joy to attend. The food was a mixture of Indian and American and I had never had Indian food but was overjoyed in being able to try some.

I would stay there again and would encourage others to donate same.

You had to drive past and make a u-turn but that was not too much trouble after inexperienced the hotel!

Very Pleased in Virginia

• Stayed: January 2014
HolidayInnCarradoc, Front Office Manager at Clarion Hotel & Conference Center Leesburg, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

Hello DSouza99,

Thank you for a lovely review of our property, staff and your experience. We are delighted that you had a wonderful experience here at Holiday Inn Leesburg and we hope to host you again soon. We value your feedback and are glad to hear that the efforts we are making to revive this property and change the face of customer service at this location, are successful and impacting our guests in a positive way.

(703) 771-9200
Charity.Miller@baywoodhotels.com

Reviewed January 9, 2014

Spent the night here on NYE and was very pleased with the service and the cleanliness of the room. The staff was very courteous and helpful! The room was easily accessible and very spacious. I will definitely be staying here again in the future!!

• Stayed: January 2014

Hello Kimberly F,

Thank you for your review and I am delighted to hear that you had a great experience here at Holiday Inn Leesburg. Keep us in mind for your next trip to our Loudoun County Wineries or the Leesburg Corner Premium Outlets.

Happy New Year!