All reviewshistoric househotel restaurantgeneral managerdecent hotelroom was clean and comfortablewedding guestsintegrityvirginia
Reviewed January 15, 2014

This hotel is very damp, dark, has no elevators, is very confusing, and has very odd people there. I was stared up and down by employees of the restaurant, which stunk horribly as we walked by trying to find where in the world the rooms were. we left and refused to stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
HolidayInnCarradoc, Front Office Manager at Clarion Hotel & Conference Center Leesburg, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2014

Dear Laura G,

I am so sorry to hear that what should have been a memorable night for you, left you with an entirely different feeling. You are correct in that the age of our property presents us with a widespread layout. However, our Front Desk staff should have presented you with a map of the facility and all that is provided here, as well as offered to have our Houseman/Shuttle personnel help you to your room.

With regard to the unfortunate experience that transpired in the in-house restaurant, I can assure you that the management and ownership of the restaurant operation have been given your review to discuss and correct any issues with their staff that may have made you feel uncomfortable.

It is our sincerest goal and wish of the Holiday Inn Leesburg that all of our guests feel safe, secure and comfortable in all areas of our facility, including the bar and restaurant.

I would encourage you to contact me directly so that if you wish, we may have the opportunity to present to you the best that we have to offer here at Holiday Inn Leesburg with outstanding customer service, and comfortable, clean guest accommodations.

Charity Miller, Front Office Manager
Holiday Inn Leesburg at Historic Carradoc Hall, 1500 East Market Street, Leesburg, VA, 20176
(703) 771-9200, Charity.Miller@BaywoodHotels.com

Reviewed January 9, 2014

I had spend the night on New Years Eve to attend their gala and was very pleased with everything. Great, speedy check in and the front desk person was able to give me details of the event and where it was located. A map for my room which was very easy to find. I commented to the staff which decorator they used for the holiday decor was was shocked when they said the staff did it all by themselves. Very professional looking and very festive. My room was clean and comfortable, "loved the bed" and great water pressure in the shower. The party was very full but a joy to attend. The food was a mixture of Indian and American and I had never had Indian food but was overjoyed in being able to try some.

I would stay there again and would encourage others to donate same.

You had to drive past and make a u-turn but that was not too much trouble after inexperienced the hotel!

Very Pleased in Virginia

• Stayed: January 2014
HolidayInnCarradoc, Front Office Manager at Clarion Hotel & Conference Center Leesburg, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

Hello DSouza99,

Thank you for a lovely review of our property, staff and your experience. We are delighted that you had a wonderful experience here at Holiday Inn Leesburg and we hope to host you again soon. We value your feedback and are glad to hear that the efforts we are making to revive this property and change the face of customer service at this location, are successful and impacting our guests in a positive way.

Charity.Miller@baywoodhotels.com

Reviewed January 9, 2014

Spent the night here on NYE and was very pleased with the service and the cleanliness of the room. The staff was very courteous and helpful! The room was easily accessible and very spacious. I will definitely be staying here again in the future!!

Hello Kimberly F,

Thank you for your review and I am delighted to hear that you had a great experience here at Holiday Inn Leesburg. Keep us in mind for your next trip to our Loudoun County Wineries or the Leesburg Corner Premium Outlets.

Happy New Year!

Charity.Miller@baywoodhotels.com

Reviewed January 7, 2014

We had a gorgeous wedding in Carradoc Hall's historic Mansion--with five fireplaces, hardwood floors and gold linens. The hotel's Silk restaurant catered a fabulous dinner of Indian and American cuisine. We had a full bar, a special table for the kids, a chocolate fountain and absolutely amazing service. The accommodations were immaculate with big soft beds. Thanks to the hotel's Andrew Mercer we and our guests had a dream experience.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

I was one of the winners of the Facebook contest they were running that was an overnight room and tickets to their Gala that was from 8-1am with food and beverage. I arrived early to the hotel to get ready. The front desk staff already knew I was a facebook wionner and congratulated me on that and gave me nformation for my room. They also gave me a detailed map of the room location and the area of the party. On my departure from the front desk, again they told me that if i needed anything at all during my stay to let them know.

I am in Hospitality as well so when I got to my room I was pleasantly surprised. I had heard a few less positive things about the hotel being outdated but I thought the opposite. It is a lovely traditional style hotel that all goes together along with the historic mansion. My room was clean, comfortable and i felt very secure and safe. That is very important to me. My bathroom was also very clean. I dont normally take a bath in a hotel but I had a nice bubble bath before my party.

I went to the party and was amazed at the different types of food. An Indian restaurant had catered the event but all in all the Holiday Inn did a great job. At one point i ran into the General Manager helping with kids in the "kids" area. I was surprised that they would allow children at the party, but they had an assigned place.

I was mailed my tickets from the Director of Sales Joe Mccorey and he showed me around the area as well. I can see an event here or possibly take part in one of the wine getaways.

Breakfast in the morning was good, waffles, hash browns but we were in the dining room by ourselves. Guess everyone else was sleeping.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
HolidayInnCarradoc, Front Office Manager at Clarion Hotel & Conference Center Leesburg, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2014

Hello Toni H,

Thank you for the fabulous review! We are so delighted that you had a splendid time at the event and enjoyed your stay while at our hotel. Hope to see you at next years New Years Eve Event!

We would love to have you back again when you plan your trip for visiting wineries in the area.

Have a very Happy New Year!