We stayed here for 2 nights for a friend's wedding.
Several Points both Good and Bad:
The Good: Nice new beds with new linens. 2 Types of Pillows to choose from (Soft or Firm) with Tags on them. Bad part is, you don't know where those bands lay when they put it back on your fresh pillowcase.
Nice Lobby. Seems like money has been put into the cosmetic things.
Staff was nice but spoke mostly Spanish every time I passed by.
The good: nice medium sized office desk. One room chair other than desk chair.
Lots of shopping and food around the area. An outlet mall is just up the street 3 minutes away.
The Bad: Old windows with chipping paint, curtains with one missing sheer, cheap old locks. Not very secure.
The Bad: Steps everywhere. If you need handicapped accessible hotel, this is not for you. They have stairs between the parking lot and the first floor. A chair lift to go from the lobby floor to the first floor (main floor).
Noisy exhaust fan in bathroom.
Too many blank/static channels on the TV.
Noisy hallway doors that can slam shut by ignorant guests.
Hard to get to traveling east on Rt 7 East. Had to travel 4 min past hotel and do a U turn to come back to it.
Hotel restaurant serves mainly Indian cuisine. Bar drinks had too much as ice for the price.
Indian food smells ever where. Sunday morning breakfast buffet sucked!
Runny eggs, a 4 slice toaster that only worked on one side and for $13.95 per person! Don't think so!
No refrigerator for the price we paid $115/night. We had a block of rooms for a wedding weekend.
Had to use ice in plastic cups. They did bring a fridge after we complained.
Noisy exhaust fan in bathroom.
Old room air conditioner/heater that runs all night.
Lastly went for coffee in the morning in the hotel lobby and it was dry 2 times I tried!
Stay somewhere on Rt 15 Near the Leesburg Outlet Mall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amid Historic Leesburg, VA, the Clarion Inn(R) offers easy access to 45 local wineries and vineyards, delicious local dining, several breweries and popular attractions like Leesburg Corner Premium Outlets Balls Bluff Battlefield, Cobb Theater, Alamo Drafthouse, Washington & Old Dominion Railroad Regional Park. This pet-friendly Leesburg hotel is also convenient to Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center, Oatlands Plantation and Great County Farms. Grab a meal at Silk, our on-site restaurant and lounge, relax in the seasonal outdoor pool, get fit in the fitness center and get work done in the business center. Six meeting rooms can accommodate 450 people for banquets and 800 for conferences. All non-smoking guest rooms offer a coffee maker, desk, flat-screen television, hair dryer, iron and ironing board. Some rooms feature a refrigerator and sofa sleeper. Get together at the Clarion Inn in Leesburg, Virginia. Book now to connect with family, friends and colleagues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Clarion Inn Historic Leesburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Leesburg At Carradoc Hall Hotel Leesburg
- Holiday Inn Carradoc Hall
- Leesburg Holiday Inn