All reviewshistoric househotel restaurantgeneral managerdecent hotelroom was clean and comfortablewedding guestsintegrityvirginia
Reviewed October 18, 2011

After a long drive, it's always a pleasure to walk to the front desk of this wonderful hotel. Claudia and the staff are always pleasant and attentive. I frequent the hotel often, as I have meetings in DC over a two day period. Staying at this hotel gets me much closer to DC for an early commute in the morning.
Thanks to the entire staff at Holiday Inn Leesburg for always making my stay pleasant!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 18, 2011

My stay was awesome, I loved the attention I received with the front desk and the over all attention from the manager and his crew. The room was clean and great. The bed was comfortable and I enjoyed a great night sleep ! I do plan on staying here again ! I have recommended it to my friends. I loved the speedy check out from the front desk. Claudia from the front desk was great, she had all my stuff in order for me to check out and was very polite and she got me on my way. I also received the VIP treatment from the gm Mr Brooks, he drove me to the airport in the shuttle, I believe he and his crew went above and beyond in order to make sure I was taken care of.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 5, 2011

Stayed at "HISTORIC CARRADOC HALL" recently with a group. The only reason that I am not rating this a 1 star - is the staff that tried to do so much with what little they had available to them. Young people in the hotel are happy to have work. What a shame that their talents are wasted here. Hotel did not smell clean. Several rooms had more than one dog in residence. The Indian ambiance seems out of place with the traditional Leesburg surroundings. Group of 18 people departed early - rather than linger at a property that we had hoped to enjoy. Breakfast and dinner were non-tradtional and rather unappealing.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank bmac1019
HolidayInnCarradoc, General Manager at Clarion Hotel & Conference Center Leesburg, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2012

Thank you for sharing your experience. I was sorry to hear that your group outing could have went better. Please feel free to call my office at your earliest convenience, (703) 771-9200 ext. 422. Thank you for your business, I hope we have an opportunity to speak in the near future.

Reviewed September 29, 2011

I flew in from Massachusetts for a wedding and stayed two nights at the Leesburg Holiday Inn.
My room was very clean and there were plenty of towels. The front desk was most helpful when I arrived as well as when information was needed. The staff serving breakfast and behind the arriving desk were most kind and efficient. Yes, the hotel is a little older and updating is a choice, but I would come back here again. The staff tries very hard to make your stay enjoyable.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank pab_daisy
Reviewed September 26, 2011

My stay there was non eventful. The rooms are okay and have small fridges but not a microwave. The bathroom would have been fine if the tiles in the floor were not so loose which was a little bothersome. I do wish the person at the front desk had told me there was no elevator to the second floor. I am not handicapped but spent 5 minutes looking for an elevator till someone told me they dont have one.

It is a little difficult to get out or in to the property just becuase it is not clearly marked on the highway and you may pass it once or twice before you get the hang of it. The rate was reasonable for that area. and there is a lot of shopping near by,

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business