WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Days Inn Leesburg

Days Inn Leesburg
Days Inn Leesburg
Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Leesburg

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Newport News, Virginia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

This is an aging motel that has all the basic necessities. Staff was friendly during check-in. We had no issues during our stay. This is not a vacation spot per say, but an urban setting so evaluated it for what it is. Our reason for picking it was convenience to the Washington and Old Dominion Trail. We could leave the car parked in the motel parking lot and ride the trail on our bikes (just 1/2 mile away) and return to the motel after our ride.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2014

I was very worried about staying here after reading all of the negative reviews, but it was the only place in town with rooms left. I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised by what we found! The hotel is a GREAT location next to the highways, shopping, coffee shops, etc. Yes, the hallways smell like the place I lived in in college, but the rooms were fine. The carpet seemed to be a bit damp, but I think that was because we had the room so cool. We also had trouble getting the free WiFi, but that could have been user-error. Overall, this was a great, no-frills, inexpensive, safe place for us to stay (I was travelling with my mother-in-law and two year-old son). The staff was super nice and courteous and they had a breakfast available (we walked to Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts instead). If you need a place to crash in Leesburg, this is a great place to do so. If you're looking for a luxury hotel experience or a place with a bunch of extra amenities (bar, pool, lounges, workout room, etc.), keep looking.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank Laura R
Leesburg
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2014

The motel meets all the basic necessities, but seemed overly expensive for a night. The wifi ceased working at midnight, when I woke at 0630 it was still out. I called the front desk and asked if they could reboot the router and the FD said, "I can't do it now". An hour later, she still hadn't done it. I realize that may be petty on my part but I feel if you advertise internet and, then don't provide it -- the poor review is on you. After the overcooked oatmeal and stale bread 90 minutes later, the wifi worked.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Also consider these accommodations in or near Leesburg
Clarion Inn Historic Leesburg
Hampton Inn and Suites Leesburg
Comfort Suites Leesburg
Comfort Suites Leesburg
#3 of 7 in Leesburg
Homewood Suites by Hilton Leesburg
SpringHill Suites Ashburn Dulles North
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Dulles Sterling

Been to Days Inn Leesburg? Share your experiences!