“First trip. Normally go to Chipotles' but didn't want to make the trip in the snow!”

Moe's Southwest Grill
Ranked #151 of 227 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Reviewed January 29, 2014

I was craving Chipotles' but after driving home from the airport in the snow the night before, I wanted to go closer to home. The restaurant was very busy and service was a little slow and they seem to be a bit unorganized. The portions were not as large as Chipotles' and it didn't appear that they had as many or the same options -- I could be wrong -- and in my opinion, not as tasty. I'll stick with Chipotles'.

Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

My son loves coming here on Monday for burrito night with his friends. Tuesday night is kids eat free which is also a good deal. We love their food but it's pricy for our family of 5 it was $40 tonight. Better than fast food anyday and it is always clean. My favorites are their salads and my children enjoy their quesadillas, rice, chips, salsa, & queso.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

My family loves going to Moe's for a quick meal. The food is great and made to order. One son loves steak tacos and the other loves cheese quesidilla. They have a kid's menu. I like the salads and the burrito bowls. The queso is also good.

Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

My children love Moe's chicken & cheese quesadillas, chicken nachos, steak, rice, chicken tacos and chips & queso. It's a casual wait in line to order and they make food to your specifications. They now have the cool soda machines where you can mix flavors and a variety of salsas available. My favorite are their salads and spicy tortilla chicken soup. We don't come as often as we'd like only because it gets pricey for a large family. Restaurant is always clean and busy.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Gave Moe's a second try-the first was just ordinary.
Second was more of the same-I was looking for something different in a SW style grill but it came up lacking.
Too many other places to eat at to waste more time here.