“nice seafood place”

Steamers Seafood Grill & Bar
Ranked #24 of 37 Restaurants in King George
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Charlotte, North Carolina
“nice seafood place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

Food was very delicious and not that pricey. Conveniently located next to the holiday inn express where we stayed for this inaguration weekend. We will recommend this place to seafood lovers.

Visited January 2013

Maryland
“Going again.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013

Due to an accident in the area we were standed without a car and walked from the Hampton inn (another reveiw) we did not know what to expect. We went in the bar side although there was a restaurant side. The decor was unusual? very bright. DO NOT BE PUT OFF. The food can compete with the best. We chose the crab dip, one of the best I have had. My husband chose the crab cake and I thought, no, the dip was amazing and if I have the cake I will be dissapointed. I had the ribs. I chose sauce on the side, the meat fell off the bone and they were tasty. So of course hubby wanted a rib in exchange for a bit of his crab cake. I was dissapointed! Dissapointed I had not ordered the crab cake or had both. We have to pick up the car and yes we will go there again when we do. What will I order? yes crab dip and ? If you are in the area go there, but leave enough for me. I want dessert next time and my new years resolution can go by the board for a day. The owner was attentive and said everything is made from scratch and local produce is used. You can tell that is correct.

Visited December 2012
“Very Surprised--Nice, Fun Place!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

We were very surprised at this place. It had a very Jimmy Buffett feel, the food was good, service excellent, and we had a fun time. I ordered the mahi mahi fish tacos and had steamed shrimp as an appetizer. The fish taco could have used some cheese or a better sauce, but it was still really good, and it was served with fresh pico de gallo and a apple chuteney, and nachos on the side. The steamed shrimp were good too. I'd definitely come back to this place again!

Visited December 2012
Lusby, Maryland
“Just average at best.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012

If your looking for an average seafood lunch/dinner than this place might fit the bill. I got the crab cakes and was expecting more of a Maryland crab cake and was disappointed. The crab dip was decent. Ordered kids spaghetti and kids didnt eat eat. They did substitute it for chicken tenders and they were ok.

• Visited September 2012
Syracuse, New York
“Good but nothing special”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012

Service a bit slow. Had Mahi Mahi and it was okay. Served with a mango salsa which was pretty good. Sister had fried clams which were your typical deep fried small clams....available in the frozen section of grocery stores.

Visited September 2012