All reviews previous hotel stay at this hotel again comfortable room convenient location a great stay wedding virginia pillows tile housekeeper
Reviewed July 20, 2018

This hotel is poorly built so dealing with noise from adjacent rooms is a big annoyance. The cleaning crews are very conspicuous with their equipment. Interior is falling apart despite the recent upgrades. It's just not a good hotel but you'll pay a to for it.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
shannon h, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Kilmarnock Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2018

We are sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your stay. We invite you to contact us directly so that we can learn more about your concerns and do our best to rectify them.

Reviewed July 18, 2018

The last time we stayed at this hotel it was a Holiday Inn Express. Did not see any changes since it changed ownership. The staff was very friendly & the rooms very clean. Our only complaint is the other guests--- they did not care how loud they talked in the room next to us. Plus, they kept the tv on all night. Other people talked loudly walking past our room very early in the morning. The people above us kept dropping something & they walked very heavily. They had no consideration for anyone else.

Room Tip: bring earplugs
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 18, 2018

There are not a lot of choices for the area, and I think that is what keeps this place going. The amenities are average, and the place is a bit dated. However the people there are very nice, and they keep the property clean. The breakfast is a standard buffet style with eggs, sausage, fruit, cereal, muffins, etc. and the Wi-Fi worked well. I don't think you would be disappointed staying here, just don't set your expectations very high. It's not bad, just average.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank laguna5243
Reviewed April 6, 2018

I would not recommend this property to anyone with chance that the counter person would be the same .I was happy to leave.The internet had a strange password and it took the counter person two times to get me online. She told us she only had suites or two double beds. When we looked outside we only saw ten cars I had to sleep in a double bed with my wife . This very bad.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
shannon h, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Kilmarnock Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2018

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback about your stay. We are sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your visit. I can assure that had any king rooms been available we would have had no reason not to offer them to you. If you need a king it is often better to book them in advance as they are our most popular room type and often book first. Please feel free to contact us directly with any other concerns or to book a king room before you visit next time.

Reviewed March 18, 2018

I wasn't sure what kind of place to expect in this little town, and I have actually never stayed in a Best Western before, but I was pleased with our stay. The hotel is set back from the main road and you don't hear any street noise. In fact, it was pretty quiet. The room and bathroom were clean. Pretty good hair dryer. The king bed was firm and seemed new. Good TV with lots of channels. All the hotel employees were very friendly and helpful. Our rate included free breakfast which was fresh, hot and filling. The only bad thing was that the pipes banged when people in other rooms took showers.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the back parking lot at the end of the hall.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple